Every time we get on a boat something happens

{Play music when ever}

That was the most disgusting thing I've seen in my entire life. I know that he didn't actually drink it but still. That's fucking nasty. Some people have shitty mouths, but he's got a pissy one.

"Open your mouth you got a hole in there don't you?"

"Did you drink it for real?"

"Is it your favorite drink?"

Giorno calmly looks at his new group of admires. "If you guys tell me about your powers, I'll tell you about mine,"

This seems to calm everyone down. Narancia sits close to me which makes me smile.

"Your a cautious person, I respect that," Fugo says sitting down. Mista cuts him off. "Does Bucciarait know?" "yeah,"

Mista looks at me, "Do you have a stand?"

I look up at him and smirk "Sure do," I lift my hands from under the table to reveal my slice of cake. I have to choke my laughter down when Fugo, Mista, and Narancia yell in surprise and run to check the plate of cake that was on the floor. Abbacchio looks mildly impressed, which makes me proud not gonna lie.

"Team, quit sewing around! Were going out," Bruno pulls a serious face, but I can tell he was smiling before.

My little bean looks up excited "Huh? Where?"

Bruno turns to leave "Follow me and you find out. Now lets go,"

Everyone sits at the table trying to figure out what mission they were going on. Sighing I stuff the rest of the cake in my mouth and follow Bruno out with Girono behind me.

I stuff the ear buds in my ears and hide them with my hair. I don't feel like making up a lie right now. Not even two songs in someone taps my shoulder. I turn down my headphones.

Fugo looks at me a bit sheepishly. "I'm sorry for hitting you, I just got really angry," I side eye him for a second before smiling at him. "Its fine I did stab you with a fork," He looks at me confused. "your not gonna yell at me?" ? I look at him concerned. Damn his parents messed with him a lot. I made a note for myself to stab his parents if I meet them. "No babes I freaking stabbed you. I would expect some type of retaliation. Besides, " I start to flex my muscles smirking "Mamma ain't raise no bitch,"

Fugo smiles at me before turning to the front, before looking perplexed. "Babes?" I shrug at him "Yeah you're like a baby so I call you babes," I smile at him "Plus your cute," His face gets red and I proceed to fangirl quietly in my head.

I was gonna ask him if he wears a thong but That would ruin the mood.

(Fugo is best boy and I dare anyone to say otherwise.)

We arrive at the yacht shop and I can't help but to sing island boy in my head. Its cringe as fuck but the meme's are funny as fuck too.

"Since when did we own a yacht?"

"We don't. We're just renting one" Bruno says walking into the place. "Huh? Man just a rental," Narancia looks down at the floor dejected. I smile at him and rub his head. "Don't worry I'll buy a yacht for you," Naracia looks at me with stars in his eyes. "Really?"

Mista looks at us pouting. "How come he's getting doted on by a cute girl?"

If memory serves me correct this mf didn't even wanna pay me any attention when we first introduced ourselves. He can kiss my behind. I'm already upset because he has more of an ass than I do. Like dude leave some for the rest of us.