Until you do it, everything is easy

{play  music whenever} 

《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》

I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's relaxed in the seat, man spread, chewing on bubble gum. I'm not gonna say it wasn't hot but it also pissed me off a little. Bitch close yo legs! It's a small ass car! I'm sitting cross legged cuz there's no space!

"Yeah so," I push his legs together. "Imma need you to stop that." he smirks at me, but closes his legs anyway. "And second, if you and your team don't leave me and my team alone, you're all gonna die." His eyes widened a bit before going back to normal. "And how do you know that sweetheart?"

..................

Sit back, relax, grab a freaking snack (bars) and watch me proceed to break his mind in two.

"Well for starters if I let you and Narancia fight, you could be burnt to death, Illuso would be killed by a virus." I start listing the ways that they would be brutally murdered like a grocery list, while Formaggio becomes more and more concerned. "Pesci would be ripped into several pieces. Prosciutto gets killed under a train. Melone gets bit by a snake. Ghiaccio is impaled by a lamp post, And your Boss is shot to death, but wait for it," I paused for dramatic effect "By accident!" I finish with my hands in my lap and a cute smile on my face as he goes through a midlife crisis. He has his head in his hands and a depressed aura surrounds him.

It takes everything in me not to giggle.

We sit in silence for a while before he lifts his head and stares at me with murders intent. "How do you know all this," my mind stutters for a moment trying to find an excuse. . "Um, my stand can see the future, yup. Definitely." I purse my lips and nod my head, looking out the window for Narancia. I feel something scratch me. "Ow what the fucK,". I look down at my arm and watch a scratch on my arm fade away. "I'm gonna need you to visit the boss" He leans in close, lips grazing my ear. "So you can tell him in person," I feel myself shrink and he backs up.

And thats when I knew, I fucked up.

Now I know you're wondering why I didn't do something. But I did something. I made Betty leave Narancia a note telling him I'm going to be out for a while, and for him to head back to base.

For now I'm having my little Kennedy moment. Leave me alone.

Once I was small enough he picked me up. Placed me in his pocket and was on his merry way. I found it a little disrespectful that he put me in his ass pocket but whatever.

~~~~~~Narancia POV~~~~~~~~

I walk back to the car with the stuff Kandy asked for. "Kandy I'm back!" I open the passenger side expecting to see her cute smile or her calling me bean while asking for a hug.

Instead I get a piece of paper saying. 'Imma head out, go back to base without me' with a smiley face on it. I crush the paper in my hand. Why would she leave me? I thought she cared about me. I thought she loved me. Turned out she lied.

I slap my cheeks before shaking my head. Kandy wouldn't do that. She isn't that kind of person. There was probably a candy store nearby that she saw when we came here. Yeah that's it! A candy store stole her attention away from me.

I get in the car to drive back to base. I will make sure to have loads of candy on hand so she won't ever get distracted again.

~~~~~~~Kandys POV~~~~~~~

So we get to the hideout and it's down bad. I mean it's down tremendously. Like these mfs are DEEP in the fucking trenches. I can swear up and down, that I saw at least 5 rats. At least. But anyways, I'm tied up on the love seat and la squadra is staring a hole through my ass.