Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

I felt something cold on my forehead, it was so cold that it made my eyes flutter open. The moment they fully opened I saw Jimin who was looking down with tears in his eyes. My heart twisted at the sight. I never wanna see him cry. I'll protect him with my all from now on. Even with the tears he still looked pretty in his black suit.

"Why are you still wearing that suit?" He got startled and looked at me with wide open eyes. I smiled a bit and he attacked me with a big.

"Aw aw Jimin Careful" I said wincing at the pain in my shoulder. Even my back was so fucking painful, oh I remember I fell on my back yesterday night when I was climbing to the balcony.

"So tell me, why do you still have that suit on?" I asked him and he laughed wiping tears on his eyes.

"Are you serious Jungkook? You just woke up and you're asking me that? You had me so fucking worried here." He said trying to scold me but his voice wasn't allowing him to. It was weak and hoarse. Oh my baby must have been so worried about me...Jimin I mean, he's not officially my baby yet. But he sure is in my mind.

" I'm sorry for worrying you okay?" I said cupping his face and he nodded with a pout. God he's so cute.

" Now take off that suit and burn it. It smells of Kai" I said to him as jealousy took over me. Instead he just laughed.

"You don't even know what Kai smells like Jungkook, I would have taken it off but I have nothing to wear here" Jimin said biting his lip.

"I have a closet full of clothes and you're telling me you have nothing to wear?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows. He covered a slight blush.

"Well the hyungs said you don't like sharing clothes" he answered...well of course I don't like sharing clothes but he is an exception.

" Look for something in my closet, where are the hyungs anyway?" I asked trying to sit up.

"They're helping Jin Hyung make food in the kitchen" he said.

"So who brought me up to my room?" I asked again

"I did" he answered looking away from me and I laughed loudly but soon winced because of the pain.

" As if you could, you're just a cute mochi. You can't carry me in your arms" I said still laughing.

"Okay fine. It was Namjoon and Jin Hyung..oh and Tae too. They said you're a heavy muscle pig" Jimin said and i laughed again. Just because I'm buff they find it cool to call me muscle pig? Namjoon hyung is big too.

" Whatever, please change your clothes now. Just take pants and a t-shirt. The bathroom is over there. You can change in it if you're not comfortable here" I said. He nodded and stood up going to my closet, he grabbed a white shirt and black track pants and went to the bathroom. I just sat on the bed thinking about the events that had happened. Doesn't Jimin hate me though. I killed  Mr Kim, or maybe he hasn't heard. That's why he hasn't said anything about it.

Jimin came out wearing mu clothes which were big on him. Especially the t-shirt, it was showing his neck and a bit of his shoulders. I bit my lip at the cute sight of Jimin making the him blush slightly.

" I think we should go join the others for food, you must e hungry" Jimin said bringing me back from my thoughts. I nodded and tried to get up from the bed even though it was difficult. My whole body was just sore.

" Come let me help you" Jimin said trying to pull me up but I pushed him away gentle. I don't like feeling like I'm not capable of doing things for myself.

"I'll manage Jimin, it's fine" i said still trying to get up.

"Fuck it Jungkook. You're hurt and you need help." He said holding me against my will, I gave up and balanced on him as he pulled me up. We went to the kitchen walking slowly down the stairs. I think Jimin was overreacting though because my feet weren't sore, only my body was. We finally arrived in the kitchen and the guy were chatting up a storm but stopped when they saw me and Jimin.