Chapter 25

*firstly I'd like to apologize, I haven't posted anything in five days because of school. Forgive me lovies*

A WEEK LATER...

Jungkook woke up alone on the bed. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. God knows he hated it when Jimin woke up first and left him in bed, he still wanted to watch him sleep and even kiss his plump pouty lips.

He got up and ruffled his hair while he was going downstairs. He found Jimin there In a pair of shorts and Jungkook's oversized t-shirt. He looked so small and cute in it. Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin from behind making the shorter startle.

"Kookie you scared me" Jimin said slightly blushing leaning in his Boyfriends warm touch.

"How many times should I scold you about living me alone I'm bed? You don't listen do you?" Jungkook said in a low deep voice against Jimins's ears. Jimin looked down flustered because kookies morning voice was the best thing to start his day with.

"I'm sorry. I came to make you a smoothie for the gym" Jimin said while continuing to put fruits on the blender.

" Oh that's so sweet baby thanks. BUT...I don't wanna go to the gym today. I wanna stay in bed with the whole day. It's cold outside and my balls will freeze if I go out" Jungkook said making Jimin laugh in embarrassment.

" Jungkook stop it...come on go and feed your muscles you muscle pig" Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook leaned in to his love and kissed his lips deeply, the kiss was so sweet and sensual that both the boys immediately got turned on. Jungkook's big bulge was pressing against Jimins's abdomen as Jimins bulge was pressed against Kooks upper thigh. They continued to kiss until after some time they both pulled out.

" Have I told you that you give the best kisses?" Kookie asked raising his eyebrow at Jimin who smiled looking down.

"Yeah. A lot of times babe, and so do you" Jimin replied.

"I love it when you call me babe. Keep it that way. " Jungkook said making Jimin flush in a blush. The latter held the shorter ones chin and made him look up at him. Jimin looked so beautiful, Jungkook thought. He smiled a bit and kissed his cute boyfriend deeply, Jimin responded with the same passion. They kissed even more passionately and Jungkook lifted Jimin up, his legs around the latter's waist. He placed him on the kitchen counter next to the blender and kissed him while he was holding his waist and squeezing his thigh with the free hand. Jimin had sexy thick dancer thighs which always drove Jungkook crazy.

"Ahhh Jungkook" the smaller moaned feeling pleasure. That moan triggered Jungkook and he pulled out.

"Baby we have to stop, you're tempting me and I know you're not ready yet"  Jungkook said kissing Jimins lips.

"Who said I'm not ready?" Jimin asked in a sassy tone making Jungkook chuckle.

"Baby you've been a virgin for 23 years and ....wait...what did you say?" Jungkook asked as soon as his brain fully processed Jimins words.

"Who said I'm not ready?" Jimin asked again hiding his face on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smiled widely feeling like the happiest he's ever been.

"Fucking yes. I've been wanting to bury myself in this thick ass ever since I met you" Jungkook said picking Jimin and placing him up on him shoulders. He went upstairs with him while Jimin was giggling asking to be put down. They arrived at the bedroom and Kooks threw Jimin on the bed and hovered over him.

" Baby it's your first time okay, I really don't wanna hurt you. Are you sure you wanna do this with me?" Jungkook asked making Jimin smile.

"It's also your first time too with a man, are you sure you wanna do this with me"? Jimin asked back.