Chapter 59

Jungkook's POV

I'm happy...More than happy actually. I'm proud to say I'm a married man and I married the only man which my heart beats for. I'm happy with him, I have a son with him. My friends and family adore him just like his family loves me as well. We're happy and everyone is happy for us.

The wedding was already over and Jimin and I were in a hotel room that we would spend the night in as newly Weds. Jimin was walking around in just a white shirt and sleepers while I laid on the bed with my pants but nothing on top.

"Jimin?" I called him. He was too busy folding his pants

"Yes babe" he said with a cute cheerful voice.

"I'm your husband now?" I asked with a bunny smile on my face. I'm really married to my love.

"Yes kookie" he said smiling at me as his eyes disappeared to small crescents.

"Say it...call me your husband" I said looking at me.

"You...Jeon Jungkook, you're my husband and I love you with my whole heart." He said walking slowly towards me. He got on top of me as I was lying on my back.

"I love you more Jeon Jimin. You and Areum-Byeol are my world. My source of happiness. Thank you for making me so happy." I said to him.

"Well.... I can still make you happy you know?" He said in a flirty tone...of course he's flirting with his husband, this guy flirts with almost everyone... that's just his nature, he's way too cute and seductive for his own good.

"Really? Please, surprise me" I said returning the flirtatious tone with a seductive smile.

.........................................................................................................

The kiss got heated, Jimin was now under me with his shirt all unbuttoned. He struggled with unbuckling my belt for a few seconds until he managed. His small hands touching and gently grabbing my crotch that I closed my eyes because of the Pleasure... I kissed his lips and slowly left them going towards his jaws, kissing him along there until I reached his neck.

I kissed and sucked on his neck while he was moaning in a low voice. I ran my tongue from his neck to his chest and slowly started sucking on his red nipple while playing with the other one. I did that for a while then I moved to the other and did the same.

"Ahhhhhshhhh Jungkook" he moaned out... that's got to be my favorite sound of course. And his giggles as well, when he giggles it's my favorite sound.

"I love you" I said to him as I let my pants fall to the ground. He started jerking my dick up and down driving me insane and making me want him even more.

"Ohhh fuck Baby" I groaned enjoying...next thing I know he moved me from on top of him and he was now on top. He slid down on me and I felt his tongue come in touch with the tip of my dick.

"Hmm Baby wait wait wait..." I said to him.

"What? Am I doing it wrong? I haven't even started it yet." He said with innocent eyes, the fuck. How can he look so innocent when he's about to do something like this.

"Tae didn't teach you anything right?" I asked just to make sure, last time he was riding me because he got practice from Tae.

"No, I watched porn this time" he said and gave a small wink. Damn he's so naughty. He started sucking the tip of my dick while giving me a handjob at the same time...soon he was sucking me off completely even though he couldn't take all of me in. Damnit I might cum any second now.

"Fuuuuck Jimin stop, I don't wanna cum right now" I said  this time I flipped him and pinned him down again. I applied lubricant on him and started pushing my self in. Still can't get over how tight he is. I started slow thrusting while pouring my heart and soul into our intimate moment, just like I always have been doing.

"Ahhhhhhh Jungkook....faster" he moaned out loud.

"I prefer Daddy" I said then thrusted in him harder and faster but careful not to be too hard as hurt him. The voices and words coming out of his mouth were really triggering me to cum.

"Damnit baby you're so tight....no one else should have you like this okay? Only me. Your husband" I said to him while banging on him like never before.

"Ohhhhh. Yeah only my husband, only you Daddy" he said moaning and arching his back.

"Ahhh I'm gonna cum" he said to me... already he was close because right after those words he released all over his stomach and mine too.

I went on for a while as well and I released in him. My eyes rolled back as the wave of pleasure hit me, releasing my warm Juices into his tight ass.

"That...was amazing" he said trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"If I knew sex was even better when you're my husband I would have married you after a month of us dating" I said joking, he giggled giving me my favorite sound on a silver platter.

"Okay pull your dick out now" Jimin said. I was still buried inside him and it was still hard like I didn't just cum.

"Wanna go again? The big man's not going down." I said to him.

"Aish Jungkookah you'll survive. I need a shower and then I eat, after that I'll rest. If I knew weddings are so tiring I would have never said yes." He said laughing.

"Wait till you see marriage, apparently it's even more tiring" I said to him laughing.

I took a towel and wiped the both of us clean, Jimin took another towel and wrapped in around his lower body and went towards the bathroom. I did the same too.

My dick is hard and trust me no one is sleeping until Jeon sleeps first.

Don't tell Jimin though, he'll probably run away from me before I get inside the shower with him😁. My Jeon Jimin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey lovies, a little something for you guys. I'm sorry for not updating yesterday.
Borahae 💜