Chapter 38

3RD PERSON POV

Jungkook was laying down on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. His phone was open showing a picture of Jimin naked in bed with another man. He had received the picture last night and even today he was still looking at it. He was a mess. He was going to go and get Jimin in the middle of the night but after getting this picture he gave up.

This could only mean Jimin really was cheating all along and he wasn't sleeping with Just him alone. He was made a fool, By Jimin. The only person he's ever loved so much.
He wiped the tears that had escaped his eyes and took a large sip of his whiskey.

A knock on the door startled him and pulled him away from his chain of thoughts. Maybe it's Jimin, Maybe he wants to apologize for everything.

"Come in" Jungkook said. The door opened and he was surprised to see Hwasa there. She was wearing ripped jeans and a black and white stripped long sleeve t-shirt and sneakers. Jungkook stared at her in awe, why is dressed like...Jimin? Hwasa usually wore short skirts and dresses and right now she is dressed like Jimin.

"Hey Kookie" Hwasa said coming to sit on the couch next to Jungkook. The later was just shocked he sat up looking at the girl in front of him.

"You don't get to call me that" Jungkook said coldly. He only loved that name is Jimin called him like that.

"Sorry, I was just around the neighborhood so I thought I should come and greet you" Hwasa said calmly.

"Oh? What does your boyfriend have to say about you checking on your ex?" Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"Well I broke up with him. I know who's more important to me Jungkook. And that is you without a doubt" Hwasa explained. Of course she was lying because she's still with Eric.

"Hmm nice" Jungkook said. He definitely wasn't interested in Hwasa being here.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? You seem stressed, where is Jimin? Why is this place so messy?" Hwasa asked,of course she knew the reason why Jungkook was like this.

" Can you just go? I don't wanna talk to anyone" Jungkook said trying to stand up but Hwasa stopped him by holding his hand. Jungkook looked at Hwasa so batted her eyelashes to him. Why is she suddenly so attractive? She even smells so good...she smells like... Jimin.

"Jungkook? I'm here for you okay? No matter what you need, I'll do everything for you. And I mean...anything" she said seductively biting her lip. Jungkook looked at her lips, he doesn't want them...he misses Jimin. He wants Jimins's lips not Hwasa's.

After staring at Hwasa's lips for a while he snapped out of it, he got a little startled because Hwasa was now face to face with him. They're lips were only inches away from touching . Jungkook stood there frozen looking at Hwasa. He felt like he needed comfort but...should it really be from Hwasa?

Before he even answered the question in his mind, he felt Hwasa's lips on his. Without hesitation he kissed back. Hwasa's lips taste so good, like strawberry.
Maybe Jungkook was hallucinating but Hwasa was exactly like Jimin. She smelled like him. Dressed like him too. It was suspicious of course but Jungkook was way too interested in the kissing more than figuring out what's going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"  A voice shouting from the door startled both Jungkook and Hwasa making them pullout.

At the door stood Yoongi, Hobi, Tae, Namjoon and Jin. They had just decided to visit the couple when they walked in to such disgusting shit.

" Guys?...what..are you doing here?" Jungkook asked standing up moving away from Hwasa.

"You're a piece of shit Jungkook" That was Jin attempting to go and punch Jungkook but Yoongi beat him to it. He was so angry that he went to Jungkook and threw a merciless punch on his face. Jungkook stumbled back nearly falling but he managed to maintain his balance.