Chapter 23

3RD PERSON POV

Hwasa had just woken up. She was all tangled up in Eric's body, she smiled looking at the handsome guy who was still sleeping. She took her phone to check the time but a message from Jungkook is what she saw first. She opened the message and it read.

Hey Hwasa
I'm sorry that I have to do this over the phone, please forgive me but I can't do us anymore. I love someone else now and to be honest I think we both don't deserve each other. Stay happy.

Oh hell no. Jungkook can't break up with me just like that, Hwasa thought. She slowly slid off the bed and went to take a quick shower. After that she wore her clothes. Many of her clothes were at Eric's house. Eric loves Hwasa so much but she couldn't realize it because she was so obsessed about Jungkook. Not even mainly him, she just wasn't ready to let someone else enjoy Jungkook's dick game. The man was really good.

She had to see Jungkook right now.

Meanwhile

"Tae why are you all so smiley"  Hobi asked Tae who was busy on his phone. Hobi was even getting a little jealous.

"I was talking to Jimin through Jungkook's phone" Tae said. Hobi sighed in relief, well of course he can't be jealous of Jimin because he's practically Tae's Family.

" Hey I was thinking, that maybe ...I don't know, would you uhm..." Hobi was a stuttering mess.

"I'd love to go on a date with you Hoseok...unless you wanted to ask something else?" Tae said immediately regretting what he had just said.

" That's exactly what I wanted to ask, just got a little shy" Hobi said explaining himself to the handsome specimen in front of him.

"Good thing I'm not shy then" Tae said and they laughed

Meanwhile

Jin and Namjoon were kissing on Joonies bed. It was so heated that they both had their T-shirts off.

" Wait Namjoon" Jin said pulling out of the kiss.

"What? is something wrong? Did I hurt you?" Namjoon asked freaking out.

" No I just...we have been having sex for weeks now. The others don't know about it and honestly I'm confused too. What are we? Are we just fuck buddies or something more? You can be honest with me" Jin said looking at Namjoon who had a serious face on.

" Well I thought maybe you hadn't gotten over your ex yet. That's why I just kept this like this. I thought we would he fuck buddies till you got over him but...I like you, and if you don't mind giving your heart to this clumsy man then please do." Namjoon said. He was nervous and his heart was beating out of his chest. He's always had a crush on Jin but he never thought that Jin might like him too.

" You may be clumsy but I'm sure you'll be able to handle such an important thing" Jin said with a smile.

"Jin I once lost my passport. And that shit is very important" Namjoon said and Jin laughed his windshield wipers laugher. Namjoon joined in because that laughter was hella contagious.

" You'll treat me good right? You won't hurt me?" Jin asked furrowing his eyebrows

" I'll treat you the best well possible" Namjoon said kissing Jin.

Then that was it...it was settled they were now boyfriends and they loved each other.

Meanwhile

" Yah Jungkookah put me down you'll hurt yourself even more" Jimin said giggling. Jungkook was trying to carry him bridal style but he was hurting himself so he obeyed the smaller and put him down.