Dear Old Friends

20th May 1879

CHRISTINES POV:

I woke up earlier than Erik again this morning. i cant believe I'm now Christine Destler, i tear up looking at my ring "i'm the happiest woman alive" i said to myself. i hear a silent moan besides me "good morning angel" i whispered "good morning Mrs Destler" he replies it really hasn't sunk in that we just got married. "come on get up and get dress" Erik spoke i looked confused at him "your surprise is nearly here and I don't think it will appreciate you being naked" he went on so i got out of bed and put my night gown and dressing gown on, it is my honeymoon, i don't need to get dress. just as Erik got into his black suit and his white porclein mask there was a know at the door . "you stay here darling" he said while wondering off to the living area to open the door. i did as i instructed and sat on the bed waiting for him to call me "i wonder what my surprise is" i thought to myself then i heard three voices one was Eriks they were speaking french but i couldnt exactly hear them but then the other two were female voices which i recognised i got excited and ran to the living area to find Meg and Madame Giry standing there i start to cry and run towards my best friend and she does the same we hug each other tightly and she feels my small bump on her stomach "oh" she screeches and jumping back like something hurt her she looked down on my stomach and felt it and then looked back at me "Christine, are you?" she said looking directly in my eyes i interupted her and said "yes" she smiled and hugged me again "oh congratulations" she whispered in my ear "Meg he knows, and before you ask questions yes he is the father and yes i concieved the child before we were married oh and im married" i said giggiling Megs eyes became even more excited "oh mother why didnt you tell me we were coming to see Christine" she asked and Madame just replied "because i didnt want you to be guilty when roul was hurting you" she replied "what! what has raoul done to you Meg" i screamed "its nothing, i just want to forget about it please" she replied so i didnt take it further she will talk to me when she is ready. i then realised that raoul could've followed them and gave Erik a you need to explain look.

ERIKS POV:

I saw Christine giving me a look so i sat her down and explained to her about Raoul hurting Meg and what he has become, i saw the hurt in her eyes i hated telling her about him cause i know that she did love him all those years ago, and i know she still thinks about him. "christine say something, anything" i said she was silent "i...i dont know what to say, oh meg, i am so sorry its my fault" she cried and started to sob "its not your fault" i said pulling her onto my lap "yes it is if i didnt leave him like that he wouldnt of be this mad if i stayed and explained to him that i love you maybe he would of let me go" she said with her head into my chest "oh, sweetie he wouldnt of let you go we all know that he would of kept you locked up" madame giry answered before i could say anything Christine started to calm down and walked over to meg and hugged her "oh meg he wont hurt you now i promise Erik will keep us safe wont you" she said facing me "yes you are all safe".

they all decided to go to a resturant for breakfast as they were celebrating so many things, when they got to the resturant Meg became uneasy and Christine noticed "what is it Meg" she said "well we cant go to a resturant we can afford it" she replied "oh dear old sweet meg its on me" erik kindly interupted our conversation "oh, monsuier i cant pay you back and mother were are we to live and what about clothes we have no money" she said and started to cry into her arms Erik then cleared his throat and said "i have an announcement, meg you have a job with me, Christine has told me that you have an amazing singing voice, i will train you and you will be my main peformer for phantasma and Madame Giry we have ballet dancers who needs help to practise dancing and as your a ballet teacher you are hired and as for clothes and a place to live you both will live next door to me and Christine and i will give you 200 dollers each for clothes so after breakfast while i go and meet my partners for Phantasma you three will go shopping and spend a whole day to yourselves." "oh Erik you are too kind we will bligdley accept your other " madame giry said Meg just nodded in excitement that she will be performing and singing but Christine just looked confused "why am i getting money i have everything i need" she asked "treat yourself i know that you have changed your hair i thought you would want to change your clothes too as your now a wife and soon to be mother" he answered "oh erm thank you Angel" she replied and kissed him on his cheek they carried on talking about Phantasma and then left the girls going shopping while Erik went to meet his work partners.

Christine, Meg and madame giry walked past a adult shop which made Christine think "well it is technically our honeymoon and it wont hurt the baby" she thought to herself "Christine Daae, you are not going in there" Madame Giry shouts Christine just looked at her and said "its Christine Destler now and it is our honeymoon" everyone on the street was just staring and Meg started to blush but obviously they had no clue what they were saying as they were talking in French Madame Giry gave up "fine go on Meg and i will be here" she replied, with that Christine went in and saw the perfect outfit it was a velvet black corset which pushes your breast together to make them look bigger it had no bottoms but they had something attached to it they called them knickers so she got the one in her size the smallest and went to buy it they lady at the till just looked at her as Christine was technically only a child she was 17 but soon to be 18 in august. as soon as she purchased it she ran out the door and headed towards Madame and Meg and proceeded on with their trip "Erik is going to have a good night tonight" she thought to herself.