Epilouge

A/N so I decided to end the story as I have had writers block but I'm writing a new fanfic it's my take on love never dies and how I thought it should of been.

6th December 1889
It's been ten years since Erik and Christine's marriage and they are now living back in Paris as Eriks name was cleared they found out they had a son and called him Gustave who is now 10 years old they went on and had 3 more children a set of twin girls Matilda and Donna who are now 8 years old and a baby boy called Andrew who is 1, Sophia went to Paris with them and is now 23 years old and married with a baby on the way her husband Greg works for Erik who now owns the opera populaire.
Meg said yes to Coleman and they got married within a week Meg fell pregnant very quickly and her and Coleman, Christine and Erik new she conceived before the wedding and thought it was raouls but Christine informed her that he couldn't have children. They had a baby girl and called her Emma who is now 9 years old they had another child a boy called William. They went back to the opera populaire with Erik and Christine and Meg became the new ballet teacher and Greg Coleman helps Erik with the opera house as for Madame Giry she passed away 5 years ago of cancer it was a quick death and was very hard on Meg and Christine but they both pulled through and are now closer than ever.
As for Raoul he was never heard or seen of again they all thought that he must of died but they never thought about him.
Phantasma is still a success but Erik gave all the rights to Albert so he could put all his time into his family and work and the Destler/Stanley family are the richest and well known and respected family in all of France.
Christine is back at singing and is very famous and soon she will be performing in front of queen Victoria in England. Sophia is quite famous too but her career is on hold for now as she is about to have a baby (which is a girl and she calls her Christine after her mother)
All is well for them.
Christine dies in 1904 at the age of 55
Erik dies in 1906 at the age of 61
Meg dies in 1897 at the age of 34 (she was ran over)
Coleman dies in 1909 at the age of 59

A/N I hope you enjoyed this story.