Chapter Eight: Grande Opening Part Two

RAOULS POV:

I layed Meg down onto the bed and tied her arms onto the posts of the bed and wrapped a cloth around her mouth so she wont be able to scream, suddenly i hear a woman screach it was Madame Giry she knows Meg is missing i gently smile as i know this will kill her. i leave Meg to sleep and head to the bar being careful im not seen but Erik or Christine who are going frantic about Meg. i look up at the time and i see it is 12:00 pm so i get up and stumble back to the abandoned buildong to megs room i see she is awake and i get a sudden urg i dont know if it was the drink or meg herself but i looked at her and i noticed her body it was more curvier than Christines and then the urg is too hard so i crawl on top of her kissing her neck letting my hands wander her body i then crash my lips onto hers she starts to sqirm to be free but i held her down with much force and slap her around her face and whisper "if you dont kiss back and enjoy i will kill everyone you love" she knew i was serious and kissed me back i began to rip of her clothes until she was bare, i examined her body and smirked "im going to enjoy this" i thought to myself.

It felt so good my body rubbing in hers i felt accomplished and started to dress myself i lent down and whispered "your mine now you little slut" into her ear and with that i walked out the door and locked it behind me.

MEGS POV:

Once Raoul left i quickly pulled my slip back over my body, i wanted to cry but no tears were falling i feared for my life i heard sirens going off so i knew my mother knows im missing maybe they will find me but im too exaughsted to scream for help but i need to get out of here. i started to break free from the rope and eventually untied it with rope burns on my wrists and they were bleeding but i didnt care i fell of the bed and stumbled to the door my whole body was sore but i just pushed through the pain i try to open the door but it was locked so i walked to the window to try and open it then the door swung open i looked over to see raoul he quickly thumps over and grabs me by my hair and drags me to the bed he pulls my arm over my head and starts to kiss my neck i just looked away and zoned out waiting for it to end. Once he climbs of me my body starts to shake uncontrollably "it looks like you enjoyed that" he says with a smirk "please i want to go home" i pleaded "your going nowhere you are mine you slut" he snaps while punching me into an unconsious state.

7th July 1879

The next day arrives and the laughter and screams from the crowd feel the air as phantasma was a success but no one was in the mood for celebrating as meg is still missing. The Masquarade ball has been cancelled due to Megs disapearence. Everyone is on edge no one has slept they were all to worried about Meg Christine and Erik was up all night comfating Sophia, Ainoinette and Coleman was just in the bar drinking and the rest of the cast was out looking for meg with the police on Eriks orders. Erik had to go to the office because of phantasma he really wanted to stay and comfort his wife and daughter but he had to work.

14th July 1879

it has been a week since Raoul kidnapped Meg and the police started to think they would find her body dead in a ditch somewhere they were starting to lose hope but Erik and oleman stayed up all night looking for her Coleman loved her truly and well Erik is fond of her he thinks of her as a sister.

Meg was lying on the bed with her knees to her chest she starts to cry and then proceeds into a sob becoming louder and louder but suddenly she stops no tears are falling anymore. her stomach was grumbling Raoul hasnt bothered to give her food or water but she manages to find rain water leaking into her room and is barely surviving, "when will they find me" she thought to herself she has dark circles under her eyes some of them are bruises but its mostly because she hasnt slept in over a week she wouldnt dare to her skin was cut up and bruised she lost her colour and is now as white as a ghost. she slowly prays to god to either help her escape or to just let her die. her bedroom door swings open she closes her eyes tight trying to kick her legs so Raoul wouldnt be able to climb on top of her she feels strong rough hands on her feet they didnt feel like Raouls but she didnt dare to open her eyes just in case if she was wrong still trying to kick free she feel a pare of arms pick her up bridal style she opens her eyes to see Erik "Erik" she hardly whispers but he hears her and then she closes her eyes and become unconsious.

MEGS POV:

I give up i just want to die Raoul comes in and rapes me at least three times a day. my thoughts turn to coleman oh how i love him how i wish to be in his arms yeah sure we have only been dating for a month but i love him truly. just then i heard the door open i shut my eyes as im too scared to look at Raoul i start to kick my legs so he couldnt climb on me im surprise i still have this much energy but yet his hands are on my legs "please Raoul please i just want to go home" i pleaded then i feel a pear of arms lift me up kinda like bridal style i open my arms to see Erik "Erik" i whispered he looked down at me and the darkness consumed me.

ERIKS POV:

It was at least 3 in the morning and i couldnt sleep so i decided to go out and look for meg i walked all over Phantasma and then i saw a building next to it and thought if anyone looked in there i walked over and heard someone cry from the top floor i knew it might not be Meg but i had to see if it was her so i bolted up the stairs and swung the door open to see Meg in nothing but her slip she started to kick but i firmly got hold of her legs and then she said "please Raoul i just want to go home" i knew it Raoul was here i instantly picked her up and carried her out "erik" she whispered and then feel into an unconsious state, i sprinted home. "christine, Sophia quick i need help" i screamed as i barged into the living area they both came running out of there rooms to see meg in my arms i placed her onto the couch "ill go get the doctor you stay here with Meg and Sophia you go get Madame Giry and Coleman" i ordered Colman only lived downstairs so i knew Sophia would be quick and soon i got the doctor and rushed back to my apartment to see Madame Giry holding onto megs lifeless body and Coleman just sobbing, "no, not my meg please meg wake up" Ainoinette screamed rocking Meg back and forth "please doctor she cant be dead" coleman chocked out Christine was holding onto Sophia i didnt know what to do i was angry i punched the wall leaving a hole. "please doctor please say you can save her" Sophia sobbed the doctor bent down to examine Megs fragile body he had a disapointment look on his face "shes gone isnt she" i asked.

TO BE CONTINUED...