Chapter Eight: Grande Opening Part One

6th July 1879

The opening day of phantasma has arrived and erik wakes up early (around 5 am) to get everything sorted Christine is now 5 1/2 months pregnant and her stomach is growing bigger by the week.

They decided to throw a masquarade ball a week from now to thank all the workers and performers who has helped turn their dreams into reality.

ERIKS POV:

As soon as i woke up i knew i had to wake Christine and Sophia, i looked over to see christine sleeping on her back as it was now to uncomftable to sleep on her stomach i rest my hand on her bump and feel the baby moving, I can't wait for this little one to arrive. I get up and put on my pyjama top on to go and wake Sophia.

"Sophia darling time to wake up it's your big day" I said quietly she fluttered her eyes open and smiled she jumped of her bed and ran into my arms "oh papa I'm so very excited" she squealed I hushed her as Christine was still asleep "oh I'll make her breakfast in bed" she said "okay you do that while I get dress and run some eruns" I replied she just nodded and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. She is such a sweet girl she will make the perfect wife and mother some day but that's way into the future if some insolent boy dares to even think of my daughter in that way he would have a meeting with my Punjab lasso. I get into our room to see christine stiring and eventually waking up but before she could say anything I just whispered "go back to sleep Sophia wants to wake you up with breakfast in bed" so she gladly laid her head back into her pillows and fell back to sleep. I quickly got dressed kissed christine on the forehead then went into the kitchen and kissed Sophia on the forehead and went to go to the office.

SOPHIAS POV:

I was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for mother I hope I'm not waking her with all this noise I'm making.

I know she has morning sickness so I hope eggs won't make her sick. When I finished I walked into her room to see her asleep "mother time to wake up look what I made for you" I said she instantly opened up her eyes to look surprised to see I have made her breakfast "oh Sophia you shouldn't have" she said "i know but I wanted too" I answered I made myself some eggs too and we sat on her bed and ate breakfast "I'll take this to the kitchen while you get dress it's your big night tonight darling" she instructed "okay and it's not just my night it's Megs too" I said back while walking out of her room. Me and Meg are very close she is like an aunt to me I love her and Ainoinette very much.

CHRISTINES POV:

Sophia made me breakfast in bed and when we finished I went to the kitchen to clean our plates I'm so glad Sophia and Meg are bonding she even calls her Auntie Meg. I got to the sink and I suddenly felt dizzy but the dizzy spell left after a matter of seconds and then in comes Sophia in her beautiful deep red dress and her hair pinned back as usual "you look beautiful my dear" I said with a smile "thank you mother" she replied I quickly got changed into a deep blue dress and styled my hair normally then there was a knock at the door it was meg.

ROULS POV:

4th July 1879

I opened the newspaper to see in big letters PHANTASMA OPENING I decided to read the article I was shocked to see Erik's name in it that hel spawn demon and then I saw Christine's name but her surname wasn't Daae it was Destler I became angry that bitch has married him "well I will make her pay for what she did" I thought to myself I carried on reading and found out they adopted a girl called Sophia "we wouldn't want anything to go I harms way now would we" I smirked then I read that Madame and Meg Giry was working for them, I knew exactly what to do so I quickly packed my bag and made it to the ferries for New York I'm going to enjoy watching them all suffer.

6th July 1879

As soon as Erik got to his office everyone was there, they had a quick meeting before they started there day.

It was 9:00 am they would be opening in four hours and so far everything was going to plan everyone was at there place Meg and Sophia was rehearsing Ainoinette was giving the ballet rats some stretching exercises, Christine was helping with the cleaning and cooking while Erik and the men was in there office doing some last minute paper work.

Meg and Coleman decided to go out for breakfast as they were all allowed to have a break Sophia stayed with the ballet rats as they were her friends Ainoinette made breakfast for the ballet rats and Sophia even though she already ate she was hungry and Christine and Erik went on the pier for some brunch. They say on the bench looking over the beautiful scenery they were silent until Christine jumped up and was sick over the banister into the sea, Erik is overcome with worry as she stumbles and can't stand straight "Christine are you alright" he asked "Erik it's just morning sickness it's a good thing" she replied while sitting down. This made Erik feel at ease a bit he rested his hand on her stomach "oi you better not be giving your mother any grieve" he joked. After brunch it's time to get back to work Christine goes of and helps the cleaners again while Erik and Coleman helps the orchestra.

Sophia was told to stay with the ballet girls with Ainoinette and Meg gets the costumes ready for the nights performance, they both forgot to fetch megs last costume so meg offers to get it but she didn't return.

ROULS POV:

I get into my hotel on the day Phantasma opens, i know exactly what to do i wont harm Christine or Sophia but instead kidnap Meg she is Christines bestfriend and Madame Girys daughter they all need to be punished. I walked to the bar and had a few drinks i was a little tipsy but i made it through the back entrance of phantasma and waited. i only had to wait a few moments when i saw Madame Giry and Meg walking into the building i was standing next to, then after a few minuets i saw Meg on her own and i went for her, i looked around to see if anyone was there and to my luck there wasnt i walked up behind meg and forced a rag full of unisom (sleeping medicine) onto her mouth and picked her up. i found an abandoned building next to the theme park. i dont think erik brought that one and no one would hear meg scream for help because of the noise the crowd will be making so far my plan is working.

MEGS POV:

As soon as we walked into the building we realised that we miscounted the costumes and left my last costume. "I'll go and get it mother" I said "thank you my dear" she replied, I walked out and with a couple of steps I feel a cold rag around my mouth I tried moving and screaming but became weak, the day turned into darkness. I woke up to find myself tied up to a bed I tried to scream but my mouth had a cloth tied around my head I started to cry, I didn't know where I was and I was scared, then I heard the door open and heavy footsteps banging into things I looked up to see Raoul Standing at the bottom of my bed smirking he looked me up and down. I started to cry. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss my neck, I tried to squirm for him to get of me but he wasn't moving he took of the cloth from my mouth but before I could scream his lips were attacking mine. I didn't kiss back so he broke away and slapped around the face with much force he lent down and whispered "if you don't kiss back and enjoy I will kill everyone you love" with that I was frightened so he kissed me and I reluctantly kissed back. He began to undo my dress and corset. I could smell the whiskey in his breath it made me want to throw up "please stop don't do this Raoul please" I begged but he just slapped me again and pulled my slip over my head and he smiled while looking over my bare body "I'm going to enjoy this" he says I couldn't look at him so I turned my head crying in pain he was being rough and hard it was hurting me but I didn't dare scream I just blacked out hoping he would get tired soon.