Chapter 4

Aaliyah POV
After waking up and doing my morning hygiene routine (shower, lotion, comfortable around the house clothes). I went downstairs and decided on something to cook. That's the least I could do since I caused so much chaos and depending on them. I grabbed the eggs, cheese, grits, toast, bacon, and butter out of the well organized refrigerator. I then made my way to the stove and cooked breakfast while trying not to put to much grease in the food because both me and Anabella are pregnant. I know this won't repair everything but at least I'm trying to make and effort. RIGHT?

Annabella POV
Once I woke up I took a shower and put on some sweats and a Mickey Mouse t-shirt. While woke Hassen up and walked downstairs my pregnancy hormones kicked in and I instantly grew hungry. I wonder who took the time to cook. Hmmm. The maid is on vacation. The butler is the maid's husband,so he is with her. My friends can't cook for shit, even if they could they stingy ass would purposely not cook any for me. So that leaves Amy, or whatever her name is. I hope she ain't one of those physcotic bitches. Ima watch out for her I really don't know how she is, especially when Hassen is not around.

"Be nice...no wait.....atleast be cordial" I kept saying in my head. Every time I get around this bitch I get a headache and she just.....she just....she erk my nerves. I just wanna wrap my deadly hands around her neck and choke her.

"Listen here before we walk in This kitchen, Ima have to set some rules for u. 1. Don't make her feel badder than she already is. You might make her stress my baby out. 2. Be CORDIAL, I'm not saying yall have to be the best of friends, but at least be cordial for the sake of the babies. 3. Remmeber this. I will always love YOU. No matter how fucked up I am in the head or how terrible I did you, I want you to know that i truly love you and it doesn't matter how many bitches come up to me. I put the ring on yo finger, not theirs." Hassen said as we were at the bottom of the stairs. By the the time he finished his speech I was in tears. How could he cheat on me and on top of that get her pregnant, then wanna come apoligizing to me as if he wasn't thinking at the time.

Finally we made it to the kitchen and I will give a bitch props when she rightfully deserve. Damnnnn!!! She hooked it up. But she's going to have to do more than cooking to make me forgive her.

Aaliyah POV

When they waked in I could feel their eyes burning a hole in my back. I know I'm a trifling ass hoe for going against someone's vows and messing with a married man. When I turned around I seen his wife crying, I'm guessing because of the talk they just had. Yeah, I heard Hassen's deep voice boom throughout the house from the bottom of the stairs.

"Do you want a tissue" I politely asked her.
" No thanks" she replied with a bucket full of tears crashing down her face. I could tell she was "excited" to see or even think about me.

Once I set up the table, with the help of Hassen, everyone sat at the table in an awkward silence. Out of nowhere Annabella, I think it is, started to say the grace. Once done we all ate and went up out of our business. I don't know why but I'm extremely tired after cooking one meal.