Chapter 5

Aaliyah POV

2 months later.....
Things been goin good lately. I'm still stayin with Hassen and Anabella (AB). Their relationship has been on rocks lately but that nun of my business🐸☕️. I'm currently 3 months pregnant. Everything's going well. I can't wait to meet my little nugget.

As far as me and Hassen. We only talk about the baby and plans for when he/she come. Although he seems to b happy Ik deep down he have some regret. I just hope that won't get in between him and the baby's relationship.
Enough with this sob story😂😂😂😣

I'm on my way to my doctor appointment. Just a regular check up too make sure everything's ok. Nothing major. I can't wait to kno the gender so I can cash out on baby clothing and the little cute shoes😍💕.

At the Doctors Office....
I'm sitting in the waitin room just thinkin and wondering how much of an impact this is gonna hav on my life. Looking around I see younger mothers and older ones. They look so happy despite the pain the May hav to endure. I can't wait for that very moment. When I hear my baby's cry fill the room.
"Aaliyah" snapped me right out of my thoughts as the nurse attempted to pronounce my name. I simply smiled and headed to the room.

"Okay looks as if you're here for your regular check up, first I'm gonna weigh you and ask you a couple of questions. Then Doctor Willis will come and check a couple of things and answer any questions u may have" Nurse Shelly said with a warming smile.

"Ok thanks" she wished me at 123, meaning I gained only 4.3 pounds during my 1st trimester. She assured me that this was normal to gain 3-5 pounds in the 1st trimester.

After asking a couple of questions about my diet and schedule she left out and called for the doctor.

" ok Ms. Aaliyah 4.3 pounds gained, that's good, no back pain but pressure. Well that's normal, but I can prescribe you medication if you would like"
"Please that would help so much" we both shared a laugh and she pulled my shirt up and proceeded to put the cold gel like substance on my stomach.
After hearing the heartbeat and goin through a couple of questions I was on my way like that.
Pulling up into the driveway I decided to sit in the car for a while. Everything has been so hectic around here and I'm seriously considering just moving back into my old apartment. Although it's across town It'll do me some good knowing the hospital is right around the corner and my doctors office is closer too. I just don't need to hear Hassen's mouth about it. He don't understand how stressful this is.
After finally getting out of the car I hurried to my room so I could get some rest. I was up all night last night trying to put in some extra hours at work and this 8 am appointment wasn't helping. I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats and a plain white shirt and was out😴.

AB POV
Looking in the mirror I stared at my body. At only 4 months, I only hav a small bump. But it holds my everything in it. Idk the gender but the doctor says in about 2-4 weeks I should be able to figure out if pumpkin isn't bein stingy😂😂.
Me and Hassen haven't been on good terms lately. He comes in late claiming to have been at the trap all day. He barely spends time with me anymore. He doesn't seem interested in talking about his own seed.
But that's him. He can do w.e. Me and my baby gon b alright. I've took care of my sister since I was only 11 and she was just an infant. I think I can hold my own on this one. He'like be missing out but that's his problem. I'm not fonna force a relationship. Sad to say but oh well.
You should never hav to feel obligated to adjust w.e you got goin on for somebody else's selfish ways. I'm done✌🏽️. All I need is me, my sister, and Peanut. Everything else is irrelevant rbn.

Authors note:
It's been foreveeerrrr. No excuses I was just being lazy and trying to adjust to the new move. MIA👉🏽ATL❤️🔥📍. Ayeee😂😂. But anyways I'm going to definitely try to update a whole lot more to try and make up for lost time. And I also would like to start addi new facts about at the end of every chapter.
Fact about me💕~ My favorite color is blue💙💍💦. It's always been and always will be I luv it😂😂💙.