Chapter 6

Aaliyah POV
"Congratulations it's a girl💖👶🏽" Dr. Tracy said during my gender reveal appointment. My best friend accompanied me. Her name is Maya. She a lil slim lightskin 23 year old. We grew up together and even stayed in the same foster care at 1 point before she was adopted. She has been there for me though these slow 5 months of pregnancy. I feel as if she do more than she should hav to. She helps me with baby items and is currently allowing me to stay with her. She's a real definition of a rider. If I would've listened to her nun of this wouldn't have been going but I feel as if this has made us come closer especially since she has 11 months old fraternal twin sons. They are so cute. My god babies along with my unborn are my reason to do Wat I hav to do everyday. They are the reason for my grind and help me to get past the many challenges thrown at me.
"Yasss a girl, I'm gonna spoil her, dress her up allllll that" her ghetto ass just had to make known. Lol😂😂😂

As we wrapped up this appointment I made sure to update Hassen on everything from this appointment. He's still a little distant but at this point I'm use to it. If he wants nothing to do with us then that's all up to him. He said nothing when I moved out and we barely even talk. As unfair this is to our innocent baby girl it's gon b alright. I'll make sure she never need anything.
We pulled up to Sonics😋
"Umm I'll have chili cheese fries and 2 chili chees hot dogs and a large coke. And a second order of chili cheese fries (for Maya) and a large Sprite."
After finishing ordering and getting our food we went home and began to eat cause a bitch was starving😂😂
"Have u thought of some names"
"Even though I could've sworn I was never having kids I always liked the name Chanel Monroe" and it's true I was inspired by Marilyn Monroe who was a big inspiration to me at the time.
"So Chanel Monroe What? are u gonna go with his last name?"
"Idek he haven't been showing any interest in even checking up on ur baby like w.e we had is in the past don't let it affect your relationship with ur child. At this point I'm so done with him he can have the perfect relationship with his wife and son he seems to b pretty happy with it just being them according to all of his social media account"
"Liyah hunny don't let w.e he doin get to u. If he wanna be a dead beat then let him. Nobody can force shit it's up to him to man up and take care of his responsibility" Maya explained to me. She knows all about this because of her sons relationship with their father who hasn't seen them or was concerned about them since their birth.
Wat she was saying was making a lot of since and since I only want the best for me and Neli (Chanel's nickname) I'm gonna stick by Wat she sayin. After eating we watched reruns of love and hip hop New York with Cardi B crazy asss. I luv her she so crazy. "You know uan payin they rent"😂😂😂we was dead. Moments like this are priceless and should never be taking for granted.

Maya POV
Once Liyah fell asleep while watching the reunion I decided to go pick the twins up from their babysitters house. I'm so lucky to have her, Mrs. Anna. She's my grandmothers best friend and watches the kids for little to nothing. She understands Wat I go through and she doesn't judge me. I have to provide for my boys and the only way I can at the moment is with a fast job being a exotic dancer at club KOD (king of diamonds). As much as I hate being a dancer it's the only way I can make ends meet. With Aaliyah staying with us it's a little easier with the help but Ik this won't last forever considering there's only 3 rooms. No room for a new baby but we have new houses in mind within our budget.

Mrs. Anna's house
"Hey girl theses kids been holler if for u all day" Mrs Anna said with a exhausted look.
"Sorry I had worked late and went to Aaliyah's appointment today"
"It's okay hunny, how's she doing anyway?"
"She's doing ok. Lucky for her no more morning sickness and she found out she was having a baby girl"
"Aw well tell her to give me a call I haven't Heard from her in a while, but u better get going it looks as if it's finna rain"
She helped me get this kids all strapped up in their car seats and into the car. After thanking and paying her I was on my way. I decided not to stop at the grocery store only because they were sleeping and it has already started pouring raining. Pulling up to the house I parked in the garage so they won't get wet during the transaction to the house. Holding both of them was definitely a challenge. 1 was always heavier than the other his name is Arian (Are•ee•yan) and the smaller 1 was Armon (Are•mon). Aryan was definitely a mamas boy. He was a little on the spoiled side. Cries whenever he see me, always wants to be picked up. As much as I wanna break him out of it I can't stand to see him cry so I always give in. Armon is more of the wild one. He can ply on his own and he loves dancing (even danced to the theme song of Law and Order😂😂). He always have me dead. They are both my life and I wouldn't trade the world for them. Their father is no longer in the picture. He hasn't even seen them since when I was 6 months pregnant and we found out they were twins (1 was hiding behind the other). But it's ok i worked hard. Being a single mother on her own is tough but it will get better believe me. I thought of adoption to save them from this life but I couldn't do it considering Wat I went through.
Anyways I put them in there sleeping pins and let them rest while I went into my room, took a quick shower and laid in the bed scrolling through Instagram. But before drifting of to bed I kissed my heart key chain that I was given to by my birth mother. She had to give me up because she was only 14 at the time. But she left me tons of notes and cards and this chain that I haven't took off from the moment I put it on. My foster parents are fairly nice. They shaped me into the women I am today. If is wasn't for them idk Wat I would be up to rn. After I found out I was pregnant they've been helping me a lot but since they live in another state it's kind of hard. I hope to 1 day meet my biological parents. I wonder Wat they would be like I thought of as I drifted off into a wonderful dream💜

Ayyyyeee lit lit!!! So it's summer❤️❤️🔥yasssssss😝. So new chapter a new character🤔. How do you guys feel about Maya? Well anyways new update coming Wednesday!!!💖Any suggestions?

Authors fact💜~ I love doing hair. I one day hope to open a shop where I can do hair, nails, and make up💁🏽.
BYE MY BABIES!! ILY💖😘