Chapter 2

Hassen's wife on the side or at the top
Aaliyah POV
I opened my tired eyes and looked around the quiet room. My tv was on but muted,there were Clothes all over the floor and when I looked to my left I seen Hassen up and putting on some of the scattered clothes. Last night he called saying he wanted to chill but we all know what that means. I just wish he could stay with me for just one whole day and take me out like I was his and not just his leftovers. Then his phone started to ring and I knew exactly who it was.

Hassen- hey bae.
...........
Hassen- yeah I had to handle a few things last night nothin important
............
Hassen- yeah I'm on my way right now, I'll see you later.
............
Hassen- love you too
By the time his conversation ended I was in tears. I mean wouldn't u feel some type of way if the one you truly loved called you unimportant.

Hassen- aiight liyah I got to go. I'll call you sometime this week

Me-*ignores his comment and rolls your eyes*

Hassen-*grabs her chin and point it towards his face making her look into his eyes* you are suppose to speak when you are spoken too. It's rude to ignore someone then on top of that roll your eyes

Me- and it's rude to have cheat on one woman for another. It's rude to booty call someone. It's rude to call someone unimportant. So miss me with your bullshit

Hassen- and to think I would want to get yo ungrateful ass a car. But nah keep renewing yo
buss pass and ride the stank as bus

Me- yh. I will and it's not fair that I'm supposed to be your "other woman" but you don't even care about me. You get "her" a new Ferrari and Benz but I just get a buss pass. You get "her" and mansion but I'm in a shit hole behind a dumpster. You get "her" a beach house and I get a trip to the beach but I have to go by myself. You get "her" brand names clothes while I'm over here in sweats clothes and fake ass Gucci. You get "her" a fucking ring and wifey title and I get a damn side chick title. Now please tell me where the hell they do that at.

Hassen- you know why I give her new cars, houses, brand names clothes and a fucking ring is because I love her and I couldn't give two mutherfucking shits about you. To be honest I'm only with your ass for a quick fuck. I knew her for damn near 8 years and only knew you for about 2, so you really wanna know why I would always choose her over you is because she don't sways ask me "why I do this and why I did that" she just go with the flow but you act like you my girl or some shit by the way to ass be bothering the fuck outta me. You a side chick and a quick fuck so please stay in yo lane and stop swerving into me and mines. Don't call me, I'll call yo ass. Don't come up to me in public, don't call me nun other than Hassen I don't want to ass callin me bae and I swear if i see you with another nigga I won't hesitate to kill em now you got that?

Me- leave me alone I don't want to be with you anymore.

Hassen- didn't we just establish that you are not with me you are the side walk to the main road. Now good bye I'll see yo ass when I see yo ass.

Then, he got up and left leaving me to drown in my own tears. I looked over at the time and found that it was time for me to got to work as being a caterer at I hop ( I changed it from benihanas to ihop). I went into my room and picked out some regular black jeans and my black shirt that says ihop and my ihop hat. I walked into the bathroom at took a 30 minute shower before brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes. I went to my closet and put on my all black tennis shoes and put my name tag on my shirt. I grabbed my jacket on the way out and made my way to the bus stop. While I was waiting I slightly brushed my mid back length weave into a pony tail. I have a stylist that can make your sew in look real so I can put it in a pony tail and a high bun without having to worry about my tracks showing. When the buss finally came I did my usual routine where I show her my buss pass and sit in the seat right behind her so I can get off quickly. After 15 minutes I finally got to my destination but had to walk another 5 minutes from the bus stop to ihop. When I walked in I was greeted by my coworker who was Also a hostess, Clara. I don't have any friends because I'm more on the antisocial side but I do have associates from my job who I talk to but don't actually go into a deep conversation with. After speaking with her I clocked in and started to ask people for their orders and taking their food to their tables.
I just got done cleaning a table and Clara was helping a couple to the table I was just finish cleaning. As they got closer I realized it was non other than Hassen And his wife.
When I approached them to take their order Hassen glared a whole through my face. Then I politely introduced myself and asked if I could take their order for their their drinks.

Hassen- I'll take an orange juice. And she'll take and apple juice.

me- alrighty, are you guys ready to order or do you still need a moment to take a look at your menus?

Hassen- I'll take pancakes, eggs (scrambled)with cheese on it, grits with cheese, sausage, and bacon

Me- ok and for you?

Hassan's wife- I'll take the same thing I just would like my eggs sunny side up with no cheese and toast with butter on it also.

Me- ok. will that be all?

Hassen- yeah

Me- ok I'll be back with your others in a minute.
Then I walked into the back to place their orders. As I walked to another table I was catering I heard Hassen and his wife talking about something.

Hassen- so you good ain't nothin been hurting or bothering you so far.

What. I said to myself I didn't get what he meant by that. Then I was notified that both tables I was catering's food was ready. First I decided to the the table that is not Hassen's. When I gave them their food and their refills I went to the back and got Hassen and his wife's food also. When I have it to them I asked them if they needed anything else.

Hassen wife- yes can I please hav a refill on my apple juice and he would also like a refill to and don't forget light ice.

Me- okay it'll be out in a few.

When I went to the back I heard them again this time about something different.

Hassen- so what we gon name it if it's a girl

Right when he said that I completely froze. She's pregnant that means that Hassen will be spending less time with me and more with his growing family. I ran to the bathroom and wiped my tears and put on some make up to cover the dried ones. I washed my hands and went back to grab their drinks and go back to their tables. When I got there I gave them their drinks and this time I looked down to her stomach and she did have a little bump that was noticeable through her plain white v neck shirt. I then walked away when they told me they would like their checks. When I printed it up and went back Hassen had his big hands all over her little bump which made me want to just break down in front of them. But I kept my composure and gave it to them and watched them leave as I was cleaning the table I started to cry. I didn't want to be a home wrecker but also didn't want to let him go no matter what he said to me or what he did I will always love him.

I went through my whole 9-5 shift still thinking about Hassen's little visit. When I got home I took a quick shower and put on my white t-shirt and my pink tights I then laid on the bed contemplating on whether I should tell Hassen about my very own secret that I'm hiding from him. I been hiding this secret for about a month now and I'm scared to tell him because of what his reaction would be.

So I know I said I would update every Saturday but yesterday (Saturday) I had to go to the doctor only to find out I have a inflamed esophagus. So I have been taking non stop pills and eating a certain which caused me forgetting to update. I will update "Thug Love" tomorrow and keep on with my weekly updates. But any way.......
Do you think Hassen's way of putting Aaliyah I check was a little too rude? Do you agree that he should start treating Aaliyah with the same respect he do his wife? Was Hassen right for no telling Aaliyah about his wife's pregnancy? Do you think it was right for him to take his wife to Aaliyah's jobs knowing she worked their? What do you think is Aaliyah's little secret?