𝐈. 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅***𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

Italic = thoughts

Italic = thoughts

      OCTOBER OF 1996, Victor Flores, Stu Macher, and, Billy Loomis did the unthinkable. Let's rewind to the previous moment that happened a couple of hours ago. The blonde female was busy making some popcorn for her and her boyfriend, Steve Orth. Casey fucking Becker. Casey was wearing all white, with her bleach blonde hair, to her faded white jeans. A blank canvas, that Victor was ready to get red on. His favorite color. Casey was his blank canvas, his muse for the night.

He and Casey use to tolerate one another until Casey dumped Stu for Steve Orth. Probably because he's a jock. Victor never saw why girls liked jocks the most. Jocks were dumb, dirty, and very.. horny?.. Well, at least the jocks that were at his school were. And Steve Orth was definitely a horny jock. #FuckYouSteveOrth

Victor never understood why falling in love was a thing. The whole concept of love was confusing to him. He never loved anyone, at least not in a romantic way. He thought that falling into love only resulted in falling out of it or it being one-sided. Maybe he was just scared of love and affection. But, if he did get a feeling that he was falling in love, he would quickly force himself to stop and remember that romance is boring.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

    RING RING RING, the telephone ringing for the third time tonight. Billy and Stu sat near him quietly observing Victor. Once Casey finally answered the telephone, Victor placed the voice changer in front of his mouth. ❝Hello?❞ Casey answered through the telephone, sounding impatient. Ugh, this bitch. ❝Why don't you want to talk to me?..❞ Victor asked Casey.

Billy's full attention was on the Hispanic male while Stu was looking up at the sky. Victor had the ghost face costume on, the mask on his lap. Billy noticed something different about Victor though. His eyes looked heavier as if they were ready to close. Dark Eyebags under them, looking like he hasn't slept in a while. It made.. Billy worried?..

Billy was now reconsidering if Victor should be the one to kill Casey. The Hispanic male was obviously exhausted, mentally and physically. And killing someone wasn't going to help with his sleeping problems. Once Victor creeped out Casey enough to make her hang up the call, Victor was ready to call her again until Billy grabbed Victor's shoulder making him stop.

❝Get some rest, Vic. I will take it from here.❞

Victor could only look at Billy with tired doe eyes. Making Billy feel his heart beating faster.

Romance is boring! Romance is boring! Romance is boring! - Victor