𝐈𝐕. 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

Robbie's eyes looked tired

Robbie's eyes looked tired. He smelled too. Victor was worried. For Robbie. If Robbie saw Billy and Stu or.. if Robbie saw Victor, it would be the end of the trio's beginning.

And if Robbie did see them. He would be a problem with their plan. An error.

They would have to... eliminate him.

❝W-what? What did you see?..❞ Victor stuttered. Victor didn't stutter often. Only when he was nervous.

Robbie farrowed his eyebrows at the older male's stuttering. Robbie crossed his arms and looked down to the ground as if he was ashamed of himself. Robbie was ashamed because he thought Victor had something to do with Casey's death.

Robbie didn't want to think that way of someone. Especially Victor, who helped him with everything. He was basically Robbie's father figure. And Robbie didn't want to lose that. So, all Robbie could do was lie.

❝I was near her house the day-.. the day she y'know. Uh.. so. I was just riding my bike a bit, to clear my head.. and I heard the sound of sirens. Like the thing that's on the ceiling, and it goes off if that's a fire or something burning..❞ Robbie told trying to keep his tears in. He hated lying, even if he was good at it.

Especially when he was lying to Victor. Robbie was faking everything. The story, his stuttering, even his tears. He acted as if this hurt him. ❝a fire alarm?❞

❝y-yeah! So I went- I went closer to the house.. and uh it was burning. Like uh.. not burning- smoke. There was smoke. And I got nervous and- and scared! So, I biked off.❞ Robbie finished, letting his fake tears fall.

❝Jesus- Robbie, why didn't you call me?.. I could have- I could have helped you.❞ Victor said while grabbing his shoulders while looking down at him. ❝I was scared! I WAS- I was fucking scared..!❞ Robbie yelled before he cried violently.

Victor immediately brought him into a hug.

And for that second. Robbie didn't care if Victor had anything to do with Casey's murder.

As all as Robbie had Victor, he would be sane.

Oh, Robbie..

Sweet sweet sad Robbie..

How stupid you are

Robbie Robbie Robbie, you are in terrible danger