𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐒.𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒

sarah knew that she wasn't like most of the other girls when she started to develop a puppy love crush on a girl from her class

even though sarah wasn't aware that it was a crush, she still knew that some type of feeling was there for the pigtailed girl.

something that words couldn't explain

sarah! wait for me! the girl with pigtails ran towards her friend trying to catch up to her speed. well, they weren't really friends.

ms.pigtails followed her around for most of day, walked sarah to their shared classes (even ones they didn't share), and sat with her at lunch. but they were never really friends.

anyone that witness them together would assume that ms.pigtails was being forced by sarah to all this.

because sarah was more of a loner and cold person, she didn't have anyone else expect ms.pigtails. but mostly because ms.pigtails was white and sarah wasn't.

leave me alone. sarah said to the pigtailed girl. ms.pigtails smile came to frown but quickly got over it. soooo wanna walk me home?

my dad picks me up sarah answered hoping she'd go away. and she did. not without a goodbye though.

lucky! well, my house is nearby anyways. cya! the girl said before giving a kiss on the cheek. everyone else was already picked up by a parent or walked home.

that moment was just for the two of them.

12 year old sarah didn't know what to say. didn't know what to feel. her first kiss.. from a girl?

what would others think? what did she think?

why did you kiss me?

it's a foolish reason

tell me either way

I just wanted to kiss you

PRESENT TIME
soft snores came from Sarah's bed, sidney decided to stay the night with her. there was enough room for the both of them, both having their own side. i wonder what sid would look like with pigtails. sarah wondered.

her and ms.pigtails don't talk anymore. she wish they did. she wished on every star that, that day ms.pigtails offered to be walked home, she said yes. but she didn't. why didn't i say yes. i could have stopped it. i could have helped.

sarah will always miss ms.pigtails. more then she's beginning to fall in love with sidney

because ms.pigtails will always be her first and last real love