𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘

no one understood the mind of robbie mitchell, he was just a wildcard

he was the chessboard piece that no one knew what to do with or what move to make with it

he was the extra piece in a puzzle that people just end up throwing away

he was someone that everyone knew because he was the bad example a parent would use on their kids not to be like

'robbie mitchell' would be the name that would roll off the tongue of rich white soccer moms when they're talking with their friends about troublesome kids.

'that robbie kid is someone i wouldn't allow my tommy to hang out with'

robbie was just some kid that ended up getting addicted to drugs. it didn't make him a bad person. it just made him an addict.

Robbie's parents weren't always so bad to him. they weren't always neglecting him. they use to be such a loving family. a family of three, that was expecting a baby girl in the summertime.

Robbie wanted to name his baby sister 'sunny' because of it. but he would never get the chance to hold and call her that.

after his mother's miscarriage, the family drifted apart slowly. it wasn't the same. and the sad part; robbie knew deep down that it wouldn't be as it was and yet he still tried to get the family together like it was before.

day after day trying to balance the stress of being an addict while trying to be a good son. day after day walking through the hallway of his house and having to walk past the abandoned nursery that was meant for his sister.

his parents never moved on (nor did robbie) and they never let themselves cope in a healthy way.

Robbie's father became a workaholic, drowning in his office papers. Robbie's mother bought a doll and pretended it was her dead daughter.

the poor woman would carry the baby with her everywhere (of course getting weird stares). she was more of a mother to that doll than she ever will be to robbie.

and robbie? well you should already know.

robbie hated his mother for trying to replace his sister but he never said anything because he knew she was hurting as much as he did. probably even more.

robbie hated his father because he was never home. his father was supposed to be there with support for his mother. his father was supposed to be there for him. but he wasn't.

robbie had no one. not even victor flores can help with the empty feeling robbie felt

remy speaks:

Hello, lovelies. it's been so long. sm has happened to me in the time I've spent off Wattpad. I feel mentally okay! I have a gf😜. but please forgive me for my absents. I didn't realize how long it's been. and thank you so much for the 7k reads on this book! thank you all for everything. have a good night/day. and remember your not alone and that ily:) make sure to eat, sleep and stay hydrated! bye, bye lovelies 💗