General Jeon

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

First thing Yoongi had said when he saw Jungkook was "this is Op99?".

His tone was mocking as ever as Jungkook raised an eyebrow quizzically, he then looked over to Namjoon seeing him face palming himself.

Namjoon greeted "Simper fi" to which Jungkook nodded too.

Their eyes flash their rank colors red and gold for Jungkook since he is a Trueblood.

"What a great impression Yoongi."

Namjoon thought to himself, when he saw the boring expression Jungkook wore.

"Just tell me what I have to do so I can finish it quickly."

Jungkook spoke for the first time but the look of exchange between Namjoon and Yoongi told him otherwise.

"Well, General Jeon, there has been a suspect holding hostage in the said building."

Yoongi said, pointing to the building ahead.

"Tell your men to back off, Officer Min."

Jungkook said cutting Yoongi, who was going to give him more details.

Namjoon who stood in a corner away from his captain's sight had to hold in his laughter seeing the scowl on Yoongi's face.

"W-what we can't do that General....."

Yoongi rebutted, but once more was cut off as Jungkook signaled Namjoon and walked ahead.

"How were you able to withstand him?"

Yoongi asked grimacing at the indirect insult which led Namjoon to burst out into laughter.

............

When Jungkook arrived at the backdoor, he could smell fear, sense about five presences and could hear shouting and whimpering.

He carefully opens the door not wanting it to creak, from his point he can see a man walking with his cut-off shotgun.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Jungkook growls in frustration as crawled over to the table situated behind the said man.

One thing to confirm was that the suspect was not a werewolf or else he would've sensed Jungkook's presence.

As he crawls closer to the man he sees an old woman looking at him with pleading eyes.

Jungkook motioned her to be quiet before exposing himself slowly so he wouldn't scare the man.

"Drop the gun, this isn't what you want."

Jungkook persuaded, even though he kept an alarm since the glint in the man's eyes told him quiet the opposite.

"Oh, and you know what I want!"

The man shouted out of frustration, no-one was listening therefore he aimed his gun at Jungkook.

Jungkook who predicted the move immediately drew out his pocket knife and darts it to the man's hand.

The said action caused the man to scream in agony dropping the cut-off shot gun.

"So you want to battle hand to hand combat, no problem."

The man replied angrily, he wasn't going to take last and let is pride crumble and who was Jungkook to say no.

"Fine."

Jungkook spat, glaring at the man as they circle around their spot.

When Jungkook reached next to the shot gun, he watched the man's amused face before picking it up as a smirk crept up his flawless face.

"Fucking stupid."

Jungkook growled out as his eyes flashes slight gold shooting the man's legs.

"I am not here to waste my time."

He muttered sternly watching the man on the ground crying and then notices the hostages were waiting to see if it was safe to come out.

"Leave."

Jungkook spoke roughly, gesturing the people outside until a little boy came and thank him.

"Thank you uncle."

The kid says smiling cutely at the man to which Jungkook returns while ruffling the boy's hair.

After everyone left, he sighs to himself before taking a deep breath and walks out.

Jungkook sees Namjoon and Officer Min approaching him, smiles on their faces causing him to roll his eyes.

"You did great, General."

Yoongi praises Jungkook fully impressed by the job he carried out in less than fifteen minutes.

Jungkook nods politely before glancing at Namjoon seeing his expression change to a nervous one.

He could even smell the man's anxiety from where he was standing.

"I should be on my way."

Jungkook says about to excuse himself when Officer Min stopped him.

"Please we owe you General, we would like if you stay at our hospitality."

Officer Min said but his expressions totally did not match his words spoken.

Jungkook who squinted his eyes at the man's word replied gruffly.

"Cut the crap Min, and say what it is."

Yoongi who is shock at the Jungkook's straight forwardness smiles sheepishly.

"We may or may not received a big case last night that is need of your help."

Yoongi muttered, slapping at the back of Namjoon's head in order for him to help.

Namjoon huffed but agreed with the officer's word.

Jungkook sighs, he already knew something like this would happen and he hope he doesn't regret his decision.

How was it so far?

I am excited to meet Taetae's character!

In the previous chapter i think there was a mistake of Jungkook eye's being red....its suppose to be gold.