Saved.

"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."

-(Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC, Marine, 1962.)

Taehyung's POV

"W-where a-are we going?"

I ask softly while playing with my fingers and my hospital gown rising as I shake my legs.

I was so scared as I sat in a god damn stranger's car for about an hour and no-one was speaking a word.

After a minute then I heard the trueblood replied to my question, his voice neither rough nor polite.

"Headquarters."

There goes again, the silence that was picking at my skin, I was definitely not a fan of silence yet I didn't say a word as I pouted in disappointment.

I then decide to watch as the sun goes down leaving the world in pure darkness as the evils decide to come out.

I gasp suddenly causing Jungkook to haul brakes as he grips onto the steering wheel.

"What is it?"

I hear Jungkook spat out as his eyes rake down my body for any signs of discomfort or injury.

Jungkook then notices the way that I was clutching my arm as I whimper softly.

No-one POV

"Let me see."

Jungkook mutters as he stretches his arm out towards the whimpering omega.

Taehyung reluctantly showed Jungkook his bleeding arm that was scraped by the IV needles.

Jungkook sputters a couple of swears under his breath when he remembers he was the one who caused the omega in such pain.

Jungkook immediately searches for his first-aid kit as he always carries it around out of habit.

Grabbing the kit, he quickly glances at the omega to see tears pooling in his eyes causing him to caress the omega's wrist softly.

Taehyung who realises what he was doing immediately flushes red, sniffling softly as he curiously looks at the Trueblood.

"It's going to hurt a bit."

Jungkook spoke as he watched the omega nibbles cutely on his lips waiting for him to clean the wound.

Jungkook on the other hand tries to clean the wound as softly as he could since he noticed by now the omega was a tad bit dramatic.

Taehyung would pull or jerk whenever Jungkook would put some pressure on the wound, causing Jungkook to give him a stink eye.

"What are you five?"

Jungkook spat, as he wrapped the bandage neatly and finally he was done.

The action causes him to pout trying to sit quietly muttering along the line that the trueblood is a 'meanie'.

Jungkook who heard him watched him in disbelief, he was definitely right this guy is five.

........................

Yoongi was speaking on the phone with the boss, the said man was finding out which officer was leading the current case.

Yoongi then responds that no officer was leading the case but General Jeon.

The man hums on the other side of the phone a sign of understanding.

Yoongi was going to say something else but stops as he sees General Jeon was stroking in and a small frame is following behind.

Yoongi then ends the phone call and approaches the couple.

"Why is our witness Kim Taehyung here, General Jeon?"

Yoongi asks as he was perplexed, but then realizes an hour ago Jungkook had run out leaving them with no explanation.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung finally knew each other's names, funny how they were talking to each other and never asked.

"You don't get to question my god damn action Officer Min. You are fucking lucky you still have a witness and not a victim."

Jungkook sarcastically spat at Yoongi who knew where this conversation was going.

At first Taehyung was confused but when he heard the 'victim' part, he gulped as he understood that there were people after him.

"What do you mean? I sent police officers to guard the room securely but I guess my assistant Kai forgot about that."

Yoongi replied even though he heard Jungkook scoff at his lame excuse.

Indeed his assistant Kai was told to do so, probably the guy was busy as they were all working hard on the said case.

"You guessed?"

Jungkook clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Let's go, I am going to take him to the apartment you provided me with."

Jungkook said, glancing at Taehyung to see the silver haired omega cowering in the corner.

Taehyung who was now pulled into the conversation shyly nods his head in confirmation and walks over to the duo.

"Yeah, I will head up to the higher ups and log the information in."

Yoongi purported as he sees them leaving the headquarters.

How was this chapter?

Next chapter will be more interesting, if you know you know....