Scenting.

"We have a saying in the Marine Corps and that is 'no better friend, no worse enemy, than a U.S. Marine. ' We always hope for the first, friendship, but are certainly more than ready for the second."

"J-jungkook, please."

Taehyung pleaded as he shrank to the floor, he had no idea why he was pleading but when he saw the Trueblood's snapping his gold eyes on him he knew why.

Jungkook immediately retracted his arm, he never intended to hurt the woman but he sure did gave a warning.

Jungkook took long strides towards Taehyung whose head was bowed in respect, while the omega heart was threatening to fall out.

"I want to leave go and pack your things."

Jungkook muttered softly not wanting to scare him anymore, he got ahold of the omega's arm and helped him stand up.

Taehyung nodded and walk as fast as his wobbly legs carried him, he could still smell a slight anger wafting off the Trueblood.

However, his family watch the omega in amusement as he listened to Trueblood's every words.

Couple of minutes passed as everyone stood still in dinning area, no-one dared to move to make the Trueblood angry again.

Mr. Kim seriously felt weak and how much he wanted to slap his wife, only if she kept her mouth shut his dignity wouldn't be shattered like this.

Their inner thoughts were broken when they saw Taehyung descending the stairs with a bag of clothes and necessities.

Before anyone can say anything, Jungkook approached the omega and took his luggage from him walking out the door not caring if Taeyhung was following him.

Taehyung calmed himself down as he turns to face his family not really surprised seeing hatred or shocks on their face, he quickly mutters a quick 'sorry' and left.

.....................................

Locking the door he turns to see the Trueblood already seated in the car facing front and face stoic as ever.

Taehyung quickly sat himself in the car, he could feel his embarrassment and frustration penting up inside him, he wanted to cry so bad.

His mother never failed to embarrass him, but today she did so cruelly infront a stranger.

He felt so pathetic and weak that he didn't realize he was crying.

Jungkook who sat in car trying to calm down himself, heard the omega sobbing silently as he dig his fingernails into his palm.

Jungkook turns and rest his hands onto the omega's wrist holding them in place, he felt the omega stiffen but he didn't let go.

"Why are you crying?"

Jungkook asks him, he definitely didn't know how to comfort people but he can always try.

"I'm sorry."

Taehyung quickly mutters as he took his free hand and wiped away his tears that kept flowing but was stopped by a tissue held infront of his face.

He surely didn't want the Trueblood to see him crying, too bad its late.

"I didn't tell you stop crying. That wasn't my question."

Jungkook mutters as he saw the omega was now calm and occasional sniffles were heard.

"I'm sorry b-because you had to go through that during a dinner, my mom can be a handful sometimes."

Taehyung replied softly while glancing at the Trueblood's expression which was surprisingly intense yet soft at the same time.

"Its ok and no need to say sorry cause someone needed to put her to her place."

Jungkook spoke while clearing his throat looking the other way as they drove to Jungkook's temporary apartment.

.............................

The ride was silent and the duo quickly arrived at the house but Jungkook noticed something was off.

The Trueblood came out of the car, his body tense and prepare for anything sudden to happen.

Where as the tiny omega stand behind Jungkook confused, they walked up to the front door slowly.

Taehyung was walking mindlessly until he lets out a soft gasp as his body collided with the Trueblood.

"Stay close behind me."

Jungkook spoke grinding his teeth as he pulls the omega by his arm and places him right behind him.

Hearing this Taehyung immediately knew something was wrong he couldn't help but felt as if needles kept pricking his skin.

When Jungkook goes to open the door it was already open making the omega more scared, he quickly clutches onto the Trueblood's arm.

"Someone is here."

Taehyung heard Jungkook mutters as he lead them under the staircase where it was a dark spot.

Jungkook took ahold of the omega's hands that were trembling and pushes him in the far corner and cages his body onto the omega's to keep him still and covered.

They had heard foot steps on the second floor approaching the stairs slowly.

"J-jungkook."

Taehyung calls out panicking as his eyes widen as he heard the footsteps close but yet far.

"Shh, fuck your scent, may I?"

Jungkook quickly spat as he took a look at Taehyung's reaction, he knew the omega knew what he was asking for as he saw the pretty blush spread across his face.

Omegas were known to be very sensitive so a higher rank asking them to scent them was something serious since they mostly bare their neck when they were mating.

That is why Jungkook carefully asked permission, he saw the omega barely nods his head.

"Words Taehyung."

Jungkook demanded, he didn't want to take advantage of the omega.

"Y-yes."

Taehyung mutters softly barring his neck as he glances at Jungkook seeing his eyes turned gold, he could feel himself submitting feeling The Trueblood's hand on his shoulder.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes changes to blue he immediately slid the omega's shirt of his shoulder.

Seeing this he could feel his inner self growling at the sight, Jungkook quickly dived down and placed butterfly kisses onto the omega's shoulder.

"A-alpha."

Taeyhung let out a soft moan at the pleasure surging with him, feeling the Trueblood's lips on his shoulder felt so good.

Jungkook buries his nose at the juncture of the omega's neck rubbing it up and down taking in the sweet scent.

He then made his way up rubbing his nose onto Taehyung's cheeks then going across his temple staying there for while then dropping at the base of the omega's neck.

Taehyung could feel himself accepting Jungkook as his alpha it was normal to feel so especially when they scent them.

Jungkook then placed a couple of kisses before backing away slightly, he was breathing hard trying to control himself, he knew he did a good job covering Taehyung in his scent.

The omega was barely standing as he leans his onto Jungkook's chest, the scent was fogging his mind making him sleepy and tired.

"I got you."

Jungkook simply spoke as he hoist omega allowing him to place his legs around him and rest the omega's head onto his shoulder.

Jungkook can still hear the person in their bedroom, 'what were they searching for?' he thought.