Acting : Javon pt 2

We got to the set and the whole cast was there. There was a few newer actors to the set so I wasn't alone. Everyone welcomed me. Although i already knew most of them it was still nice. I already knew zendaya, javon, angus, Alexa, Sydney, maude, Jacob, barbie and hunter. So basically the whole cast.

I had been to the set before so I knew where I was going. Tommorow we would start filming. I was going over my lines when javon faced timed me.

'Yo have you read the whole script yet' javon asked.

'No not the whole script, I've read like a little bit of it. I know my lines though' I said back. I was confused.

'Our characters have chemistry' javon said.

'Bro really' I was reading the script now. I found out that I was nates long lost little sister and that me and javon have chemistry in the show. My characters name is Olivia. They call her liv though.

'I'm gonna go to bed though' I said.

'Ok gn' javon said as he smiled.

I went to bed. Before I knew it, it was 7. We had to be on set at 9 so I got up and got dressed. I went to hair and makeup. Alexa, Sydney, and zendaya were in there.

I walked in and said 'sup'. Who says sup. I mentally face palmed myself.

'Hey girl' they all said back to me. I smiled. We talked about our characters for a second and then we went on set. I reviewed my lines one more time and then I went to my area.

A/N
So I'm gonna have little stories in this imagine book. I'm gonna have stories and imagines. This is gonna be a storie. But I'm gonna do some imagines in between. Also next chapter is gonna be euphoria's pov. So basically its gonna be your character olivia in the show. So yeah. Byeee.