Acting : Javon pt 3

Olivia pov
It was raining and I ran to the nearest house I could these two men were trying to chase me. I'm 14. (pretend ashtray is 15 lol) Basically I was kidnapped when I was little. I know basic main character shit. I don't know who my parents are. But I do know my real last name. I'm kind of just living for no reason ya know.

I ran to the nearest house I could find and I banged on the door these two men basically tested drugs on me. And they did other stuff too but I dont want to talk about it. My 'adoptive fathers' name is mouse. But he died. The cops told me someone with a hammer. Honestly I thank whoever killed him. Not to be rude but he was nasty.

I was banging on this door. Mouse's two rats were chasing me. I couldn't see them but still. I was out of breath and my legs were tired. Then a man with a red beard answered the door. He took one look at me as I look at him with pleading eyes. He grabbed my hand and took me inside. He looked around and shut the door.

'Yo bro u good' the man asked me.

'Uh yea I'm fine thanks' I said constantly peeking out the window.

'I'm fezco but you can call me fez' fezco said.

'Oh nice um I'm olivia you can call me liv' I flashed him a small smile before looking out the window. I saw the rats and ducked down. Fez saw me and told me to go to the kitchen and hide behind the counter. I like this guy. The rats were going around knocking on every door when they got to fezco's.

They knocked while fez got up and opened the door. He ws acting casual while I was just sitting there being quiet. My phone got a notification. I quickly took my phone put and turned it off.

Fez was talking to the two guys when a boy my age came into the kitchen he looked down at me and then to fez. Fez gave him a warning look. I mouthed 'please'.

He nodded and got some cereal and walked away. The two men left. This why the last house in the neighborhood so they left to a different one. I got up and dusted my self off. The boy was sitting on  a chair and eating his cereal.

'Thank you I uh really appreciate it' I say as I pull out 20 bucks.

'Here its all I have rn' I say as I handed it to fez.

'Ah nah it all good I just wanna know what happened out there' fez says lighting a joint. The boy nods in agreement.

'Uh those guys were just chasing me so yea. That's really all um I'm gonna go now bye' I say opening the door.

'No you can stay' the boy and fez say.

'Nah it's all good thanks bye' I say running out of the house.

I am just walking in the rain for a while until a car drives past me. I turned my head and they stopped the car. It was a guy and a girl in a nice truck.

'Hey are you ok do you need a ride' the girl says.

'Um yea I'm ok thanks but I dont want to make you take me somewhere but thank you' I say.

'No really come with me' the girl said.

'Ok thank you' I said as I got into the car.

'So what's your name the man asked. The man asked.

'My name is olivia. Olivia Jacob's' I said.

The mans face turned into confusion.

'My name is nate Jacob's hmm' he said.

'And I'm maddy. Maddy perez' she said.

'Oh nice' I said.

'Ok where do you want me to drop you off' nate said.

'Umm' i said thinking.

'If you want you can stay with me for a while' maddy says.

'I know a runway when i see one' she whisper shouted to me. I smiled.

A/N
So this will be Olivia's pov in euphoria. And then some love's will be yours. So yeah. Byeee.