Ashtray : Cheater pt4

Today I had school. Hopefully Ashtray didn't show up. Usually he didn't but still. I'm in high school so I would get to see maddy. But gia never misses school.

I woke up at 7:00 because school started at 8:30. I took a 15 minute shower to clear my head. Then I brushed my teeth and hair. I then picked out my outfit. Something comfy because yeah.

Then I went downstairs. Lexi had surprised me with donuts and a boba tea.

'THANKYOU' I yelled.

'Your welcome' lexi laughed.

Time Skip

We ended up having no ride so we had to go with nate and cassie. The car ride was silent. Finally we got there. Nate dropped us off.

I said goodbye and headed to my locker. Then I felt the presence of rue. My other best friend.

'Why'd you fight my sister' she asked.

'Why'd your sister sleep with my boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend now' I said walking away.

'Wait she did that' she said in a disgusting tone while walking after me.

'Yup' I said pooping the p.

'I had no idea I am so sorry' she said sincerely.

'You dont have to apologize but thankyou I think I'll be ok' I said kindly.

'I gotta bounce see you later?'she asked.

'Yea see ya' I said waving as I walked away.

I sat down at my desk and I felt a presence staring at me. I knew who it was. I turned around and saw ashtray death staring me.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the teacher.

I was paying attention to the teacher when once again I felt a different gaze on me. I turned around and it was gia. Both her and him were staring at me. I just turned around and scoffed. Then when the bell rang I got up and went to my locker. Then ashtray came up to me.

'What's up with you' he said as if nothing had happened.

I turned at him slowly with my mouth partly open from anger and shock.

'What's wrong with me' I said slowly.

Gia was hiding behind him. And he nodded.

'Listen I dont know if you heard me the first time and I dont even care because I knew I would have to say it again' I paused for a second.

'You and me are fucking done' I told him 'we are done so get that in your stupid ass head'

'And you' I said as I pointed to gia.

I pushed ashtray out ot the way and looked gia in the eye.

'Our friendship is done because of you' I said.

'Oh and wait' I said before walking away.

I took out a cut and burnt picture of all of us. It was our favorite picture. I shoved it in his chest and he took it. They both looked at me with tears in there eyes.

'Yea you cry now but two seconds later you guys are fucking' I say walking away. I go to my next class and smile to myself. This was the end.

Or is it just the beginning....