Javon : Acting pt 5

Olivia's pov
Me and Maddy got out of Nate's truck. Somehow she knew I was a runaway. So she is letting me stay with her for as long as I want. She had a spare room.

'So this is the spare room. You can decorate it however you want I have some old decorations and old clothes from my room that I didn't use' maddy said to me.

'Ok thank you' I said quietly.

'Um I have school tommorow so feel free to do whatever. You can go on a walk or something. Well goodnight yn' maddy says.

'Goodnight and really, thank you' I said.

Maddy nodded.

Time Skip

It was morning and maddy was gone. She had school. I was homeschooled and had the smarts of a 12th grader.

I decided to go for a walk when I saw a gas station. I had some money on me that maddy left on my bedside table for me to spend. I love her.

I walked in and grabbed some airheads and a tea. I went to the register. I didn't look up to see who the cashier was.

'Hey' the cashier said.

I looked up and it was the boy my age from last night.

'Yo fez come here' he yelled.

I looked around awkwardly.

'Bro you ok Olivia' fez said.

'Yea im fine um weird question you got weed' I said quickly.

'Uhh how old are you' ash asked.

'I'm 14 you got it or not. Please.' I said.

'Uh yea 50 bucks' fez said.

He gave me stuff to roll it up cause it wasn't wrapped yet.

I handed him 100 because I'm nice then I left before they could ask anything else.

I went and sat down on a bench and started rolling my joint. Then I felt someone sit next to me. It was the boy from the shop.

'Hey' he said.

'Hi' I said continuing to roll my joint.

We just stayed silent for a little while. I finished and lit my joint. I passed it to him but he said no so I just finished it off.

'What happened last night' he asked me.

'I just was running away from guys it wasn't really anything to important' I said.

'Well I thought-' I cut him off.

'Sorry I have to go see ya' I said as I walked away. I had to admit he was pretty cute. I think his name was ashtray.

A/N
Hii. I hope u like it so far. Thanks for all the votes! So yeah. Byeee.