Ashtray : Cheater

Yn's pov
I was walking to Fez's house to see ashtray. We had been dating for about a year and a half now. I loved him and he loved me. Fez was like an older brother to me. Both were very protective.

I had asked my bestfriend gia to hang out today but she said she was busy. So I just asked ash. He was out with friends apparently. But honesty, not trying to be mean, what friends? Whatever. So I asked fez. He obviously said yes. So there I was on my way.

When I got there fez opened the door for me. We were just gonna hang out in the shop.

'When is ashtray gonna be back' I asked him.

'What' fez asked.

We were smoking weed so I thought he was just being silly.

'Ashtray went out with friends remember' I said suspiciously.

'Bro ashtray never left he's in the back' fez say worriedly.

'Uh ok imma go see him' I said as I got up.

I knocked on the door no answer. I knocked again no answer. Then I just opened the door and there they were. Gia was sitting ontop on ashtray and they were making out.

'What the actual fuck' I said quietly.

Then ashtray and gia looked over at me. Gia quickly got off of him and ran out the door.

'You fucking bitch' I yelled after her. I ran after her as she ran out the shops door. I went after her and pulled her by her hair.

Back in the shop ashtray ran after me and called to fez for help. I was just beating the shit out of gia.

'You dumb bitch' I yelled at her.

'Yn I'm sorry please get off of me' she cried out.

Ashtray pulled me off of her and she ran away.

'You ever talk to me again and I'll kill you bitch' I yelled at her. She just kept running. But I knew she heard me.

'Bro' fez said putting his hands on his head. I grabbed my phone and started walking away.

'No wait baby please' ashtray begged.

'Don't fucking call me baby we're fucking done' I said as I continued to walk.

'Just wait' he grabbed my arm.

I pushed him back and said 'don't fucking touch me'.

'You know what actually I have a question how long' I said turning around.

'What' he said acting like he didn't know.

I just glared at him with tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

'5 months' he said.

'What the fuck what the actual fuck' I said.

'You can't leave me your mine remember' he said angrily.

I just laughed and turned around.

'Not anymore'

A/N
Fez just standing there like 👨‍🦰🧍‍♂️.
Lmao. Should I do s part two. Idk. Let me know. But imma go to bed so gn. So yeah. Byeee.