THE REUNION

Ok, so after reviewing this chapter I thought it would be better to just put a warning for the full chapter. Read at your own risk.  

(Blaine's PVO)

So that morning I was woken up by a foot, a dirty, smelly, foot dangling inches from my face, GROSS. Annoyed already I got up and looked at the clock on the fare side of the room on top of my locker. It read 6:00 am well great it was to dang early to be up for breakfast. Sighing I went and grabbed some cloths from my footlocker and quickly got dressed. Returning from the bathroom after finishing my hair I noticed how the others were sleeping. Ha...Ha...Ha this would make great black mail for Kurt, I would not take pictures of the twins as they were just reunited yesterday. Turning to Kurt I got out my phone to take a pic of how he was sleeping or maybe a video instead this was just to funny. Kurt had fallen asleep laying spread out like a star fish, his left foot dangling over the side of his bunk down to where I was sleeping. So, his gross foot is what woke me up this early well payback is now necessary. He was talking in his sleep too...something about Taylor Swift and I think ice cream...gosh my friend is strange. So, after I had black mail on Kurt, a video I took of him talking about Taylor Swift and Ice Cream, I woke him up so he could also get ready and see how the twins were sleeping. Jackson was sitting up a little in the corner with Jason curled in almost a ball in his arms. Jackson and Jason looked like they slept the whole night like that. We looked at the two boys sadly knowing neither boy got much sleep. Even in sleep Kurt and I could tell that the twins we clinging to each other afraid of waking without the other. It was obvious to us nightmares had tortured the two boys. Quietly I told Kurt to go and get dressed. We decided to let the twins sleep for a little longer planning to wake them at 8:30 am. Sadly though that did not happen as Jason and Jackson both woke from nightmares at just past 7:00 am. Both boys shot up from sleep startling me with their cries of terror, quickly I ran over to their bed and wrapped my arms around Jason trying to calm him down. As I sat beside Jason trying to calm him, Kurt must have heard their cries from the bathroom because he came out fast and sat next to me trying to calm Jackson. We sat whispering comforting words to the two brothers, it broke my heart to see them like this. The two boys were so caught in their nightmares that they did not relies that they were together. The two of us sat there with the twins calming them down, it made both Kurt and I upset to see our friends so broken. After a little bite they both got dressed and we all went to the cafeteria and sat waiting for breakfast to start but neither got any. Looking to Kurt I saw that he too wanted to cry for these two boys who had such a hard life.

(WITH THE BOYS ON THE ISLAND Scott's PVO)

When Jackson called us to tell he had found Jason I did not want to believe it. In my mind Jason had died because the feeling of failure was too strong for me to live with. I knew that John, Virgil, Gordon, and Alan felt the same way I did. Jackson, he never got over the whole event, for years he was stuck on finding his brother feeling it was his fault that Jason was kidnapped all those years ago. That it should have been him who was taken. Then hearing our little brother yell at us and break down in tears about made my cry too. I did start crying when

*Jacey said that he would have killed himself if it was not for the thought of us finding him.* Turning to my brothers seeing tears run down their faces as well, I tell them, "Guys run and pack your bags. Make sure that you have cloths for several weeks I do not know when we will be back. We are going to get our little brother back." The five of us quickly ran and grabbed our bags and within the hour no less than that probably on twenty minutes we are in Tracey One flying to Lima, Ohio. It is time to bring my brothers together again.

(With our twins and their friends No one's PVO)

Jackson and Jason sat on the floor in front of the conference room their brothers were already in.

"I...I...I can't do this...I just...can't...Jackie...." Jason called out to him almost crying for help nearly hyperventilating in his nervous state.

"Hey...Hey...look at me little brother...it will be ok, Jacey....they are just as nervous as you are ok.....everything will be ok....we are finally all back together again." Jackson said trying to calm his nervous little brother not wanting Jason to go into a panic/anxiety attack.

"Whether you are Sebastian or Jason, you are still our friend, Jas." Blaine said sitting on the other side of Jason putting his hand on my shoulder. Kurt sat down next to him and soon all of their glee brothers were there with them. They must have made quite a sight. Here they were all sitting in a circle in the middle of the hall, trying to comfort a thirteen-year-old boy who was crying like a girl, yes this would have been great bully material, but Jason knew that his friends and brother would not let that happen.

"You are not alone any more Jason we are all with you. We will all fight to help you get away from those monsters you had to live with." Wes said sitting right in front of me all of the other guys nodded in agreement to what he had said. Spencer nodded with a serious expression on his face and punched his clenched fist into his other hand making some of the others snicker and almost pity those who had angered the warbler co-captain. Spencer was terrifying if you got him angry enough.

"Thank you all for being my friends...even after all that has happened." Jason said softly wanting all these boys to know how grateful he was for them. All of the glee kids looked at each other thinking this...this is the real Jason not that guarded, snarky, cold, Smyth. It also made all of the boys realize just how broken the younger boy is, silently all of the warblers promised to help the youngest Tracey.

"Jason, we are not just friends....(Seeing the worried look in the freshman's eyes Nick continued)...we are brothers." Nick said the others voicing their agreement with Nick. Sitting there with all these boys Jason realized he never again would be alone.

"Are you ready?" Jackson asked looking at his little brother

"Yes. I am ready." Jason said standing with his twin.

"Remember we are all here for you, Jason." Wes said putting his hand on Jason's shoulder the others quickly doing so too. It was a thing the Warblers did when one of their own was going through hard times. It symbolizes friendship, brother hood among them because warblers flock together.

Ready or not Jackson and Jason walked to the conference room.

"Let's do this." Jason said walking towards the door of the conference room.