music for the lost and hurting

(Listen to the song at the top of this chapter while reading. I did while typing and it hit me in the feels. Not my song just changed the lyrics to fit my story all right goes to the songwriter and the owner of the song.)

(Few weeks after still Jason)

I was in the choir room alone sitting at the piano playing one of the songs I had written. The song was about all the pain I felt getting ripped away from my twin.

Say something I am giving up on you

I was the one who pushed you through

Without you, I am so lost

stuck in this place without your love

Say something I am giving up on you

I was the one to help you through

Say something I am giving up on you

I'll be the one to shatter here soon

Without you, I have no glue

Say something I need you too

I always helped you through

So, you could help me too

Say something I am dying inside

Say something please say something I need help from you

I sang playing each note softly on the piano. Holding out that last note I about started to cry but stopped myself when I heard someone clapping. Blushing a little I looked around seeing the glee club I knew I was in trouble. Oh how I hope that this did not get me sent home, I really do not want to have to go home. My "parents" would kill me, that is not an exaggeration either. 

"That was amazing. You should so be in the Warblers." One of the boys said.

"Omg, why have you not auditioned for the Warblers yet? You are so good." A second boy said

"Thank you. I am sorry if I was interrupting your practice time...." I stuttered out blushing a little from embarrassment. I had never been one for being in the spotlight, unlike my "parents."

"No don't worry about it. I am Wes." The oldest boy said stepping up to shake my hand.

"and I am Spencer we're the leaders of the warblers." The second boy said pointing to himself and the boys beside and behind him. ¨We always welcome those who have musical interests or talents."

"That song was amazing did you write yourself?" he asked me

"Yes, I did write, it is dedicated to my b-best friend I lost him years ago. Miss him like mad we were practically brothers." I said telling a little about the song. What I said was true just did not tell them that the boy was my twin, my older identical twin brother. 

Soon I was introduced to all of them, all of the boys were telling me that I need to join the glee club. I said I would think about joining the glee club.