BEFORE THE REUNION

(Scott's POV)

We had arrived at the school half an hour early so myself and my four younger brothers sat in an unused conference room waiting for our two youngest brothers to come through the door. I was so nervous that I could not sit still. So, I paced back and forth across the room. I had uh claimed a large cup of coffee earlier to try and help my nerves gosh I am turning into our dad. If our dad was here none of this would have happened he would have found Jason sooner or kept us together better.  I really need our dad right now to guide me. 

"Scott you need to relax ok. There coming soon we gat here early ok. We will have our family back, but first you need to sit down and give up your coffee mug." My immediate younger brother John said looking right at me. Dang it John. 

"Oh, Johnny you know Scott will never listen right? He is just like dad." Gordon my third youngest brother said with a sad smile on his face.

"Wait...what is that supposed to mean, Gords?" my fourth youngest brother Alan said looking confused. With a smile I nodded to Virgil my second youngest brother to explain.

"Well you see AL dad would pace back and forth constantly when one of us was sick, injured, upset, anything it was his way of dealing with it. Dad would also drink so much coffee that Grandma used to hide it from him and make him drink water or milk instead." Virgil said chuckling at the memories his explanation brought. We settled down after a few moments and we just sat in silence for a while. Abut five minutes till Jason and Jackson where supposed to come in I started to here people whispering I walked over to the door to see if it was kids gossiping or if it was my youngest twin brothers. I hear Jason crying out for Jackson. My heart broke hearing our little brother doubt us wanting him back.