in to the unknown

(Jackson's PVO)

"Scotty seriously we need to leave now or else I will be late," I said looking at my older brother who sat at the table slowly drinking his cup of coffee. Sometimes I think my brother just does this to annoy me really why on earth can he not be normal. though that would be boring.

"You know why we do not want you away from the island, Jack after what happened to Jason...we do not want the same to you. That is why I am taking so long cause I want to enjoy having most of my little brothers still on the island right now. Ok, I am sorry for taking so long I am ready to go when you and John are." Scott said in a softer voice. I just looked at the ground trying not to start crying. Jason was no is he is my identical twin brother. Years ago, when we were eight he was kidnapped, and thought to have been killed by his abductors. I was devastated, I still am, though I know he is alive because I still feel the piece of me the peace that is missing even after all these years that peace is alive. I hold on to the belief that my little brother is alive though, as that is the only reason I have for living. "Just promise me you will be careful. If you need anything do not be afraid to call any of us do you understand Jackson." Scott said looking at Jack who nodded and said, " I understand Scotty I promise to call if I need anything or if I need to come home."

"Ok, we need to get going, you all right. Is your stuff in the chopper?" John askes me walking over to Scott and me. "Bye, guys see you all at Thanksgiving!" I yelled to my three other older brothers as Scott, John, and I flew to the mainland. Gosh, I wish my younger twin was here with me.

(Ok, so I just noticed that I do not describe Jason and Jackson....oops. Well, picture two boys both five ft, or a little taller; with bright seafoam and emerald green eyes. Both boys have short dark brown hair. The only differences between the twins are that Jackson has a darker tan than Jason and that Jason is a little tiny bit shorter (by a centimeter)( sorry Jason got ahold of the keyboard.) than Jackson and is much skinnier than his older brother. Other than that, the two boys are perfectly identical.:)