Kings Crown

People are "reborn" near puberty with supernatural powers, they determine which powers they have above their head, there are 5 different types of awakenings:

There are psychics, who have an extra eye and have the usual psychic powers (telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc.) they are the most common types of awakeners, but when trained for long enough, they can be as strong as a top tier devil.

There are devils with horns and strong powers. devils are weak against angels due to that, awakening into a devil is less common than angels.

There are angels who have a halo above their head, who isn't as destructively strong as devils but when they use their powers on devils, it's more effective, awakening into an angel is the second most common awakening.

There are kings who have an organic crown growing out of their head, being a king, they have more power than some of the other awakeners, a king is hardest to awaken into due to them being possibly the strongest, prophecies say that when a king is born, they bring about a legendary era.

Then there are eldritch beasts having either extra teeth, tentacles, extra limbs, animal-like features, or a combination of them all, being an eldritch beast they are the strongest of all of the awakeners, they are second-rarest only to the kings, but they are weak to psychics and will often be bullied or oppressed by the psychics.