Vampire Vampire Vampire Hunter

In a monster-filled society, humans are rare, Being a pure breed human is even rarer without dark consequences, Sebastian, a human, comes from a line of pure humans and witches, and is discriminated against due to his status as a human, until he encounters a vampire in broad daylight, being bitten for his pure human blood, thought to be more fulfilling than hybrid or muddy human blood, Sebastian is then infected with vampirism.

Sebastian is then put into a state of denial, due to his comical love for the heat of the sun, garlic, and the undeniable existence of God, he simply despised the thought of being a vampire and pitied them while he was human.

after his incident, Sebastion attempts to hide his contraction of vampirism from others by bringing an umbrella with him everywhere, and when he encounters some bullies, who shove him around, Sebastion feels absolutely hopeless, until the biggest guy of the group proceeds to throw Sebastion out of a window Sebastion yells at the top of his lungs in fear that he'll instantly disintegrate as he touches sunlight, but to his surprise, nothing happens, not a scratch, not a bruise, not even a little cut, Sebastian, coming to terms with his vampirism, he talks to his parents about it, where they proceed to tell him that his father's side is in fact not pure human, but vampire hunters, not specifically vampires, but monsters in general, it was only until his grandfather began to accept monsters when they stopped actively hunting monsters, and due to his vampire hunter lineage, he is unaffected by monsters' poisons, afflictions, or magic, which is why he could not conjure magic even though he comes from a witch heritage.

He finds out later that on the news, police have discovered ashes in the shape of a man dressed in European noble garb, with the garb containing DNA traces from Dracula, a sought out, strong,evil vampire, who was in search of blood to help him recover from his injuries due to the sun, Sebastian happened to be the most convenient source of blood, and as a bonus, a mythical"pure" human, but he was neither strong enough to break Sebastion's monster affliction immunity nor make it to shelter fast enough, making Sebastian a vampiric-vessel, with all the advantages of being both human and vampire, he becomes a licensed monster hunter, working freelance to capture monsters, with his specialty being infectious monsters, ie. Werewolves, zombies, vampires, and the like.