EXPLANATION OF FIC (feel free to skip!)

Hi everyone!

Before you guys read this fanfiction, there's a couple things you should know about the plot line. You don't have to read this, as it will be explained during the fanfic eventually but I thought I should give you the option to fully understand.

As you may or may not have read in the tags this is an alternative universe fanfic, but mostly in the way there are different tiers of ability users that to up to god tier ability users.

God tier ability users are people with coloured eyes, and are immortal. In this au Chuuya, dazai, fyodor, love craft, and Chuuya's mom, and odasaku are all god tier ability users.

On a god tier ability users 18th birthday they get sent back 10,000 years( not that it's too relevant since this whole fanfic is set in the current timeline other then the odd flashback) and then they just live till they overlap with their 18th birthday again.

Every god tier ability user has certain circumstances that will lead to their death such as corruption for Chuuya and getting destroyed from the inside for love craft. I can't really reveal anybody else's without spoiling some of the plot so I'll leave it at that.

The last part is the fact that when a god tier ability user dies they can make the choice to either immediately get replaced with a 3 month old baby in the spot where they died, or somewhere randomly in the world someone's baby will be born as a god tier ability user.

Not that it's too relevant but dazais eyes are purple In this au except he wears brown contacts to hide it. Only god tier ability users can have rainbow coloured eyes in the au so it's a dead give away.
In the au chuuya has a mom, but basically both of them were experimented on instead of just him.

Atsushi and Aktugawa are 16 in this, dazai and chuuya are 24( or that's what they tell people) and Kyoka is 10. Everyone else is pretty much the same age.

I'll probably just be updating this when I have the time. I  hope you all enjoy this fanfic

EDIT: I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THIS FIC
SO THINGS MAY CHANGE SLIGHTLY TO ANY REREADERS.