Let your husband take care of you for once!

The smaller of the two tried to push the other away harshly.

"You shithead, you're soaked." Yelled chuuya as he made poor attempts to get out of his husband's grip. The bandaged man just laughed as he squeezed him tighter. Chuuya gave up and returned the hug.

"I thought you were coming home early today?" Asked Chuuya as the two men walked into the kitchen.

"I was going to but then Kyoka and Atsushi wanted crepes, and I of course had to go with them. Then we ran into Yosano and Kouyou on a date, so Atsushi and I left for a bit so Kouyou could see her. When Atsushi and I came back around gin and ryuu were there so Atsushi left with him. After a couple of minutes, kouyou and gin left too, so it was just the three of us ex-mafiosos, so I walked them home." Said the taller man as he wrapped his arms around his husband once more.

"And then?" Said the redhead.

Dazai sighed." once Kyoka went into her dorm yosano got mad at me for not telling her I knew Kouyou or you, so I said I was friends with you because of odasaku then explained how I met odasaku, excluding me being in the mafia." Explained Dazai. Chuuya frowned at the man with a Matching ring around his neck.

"You're gonna regret not telling the full truth later." Said chuuya, dazai nodded.

The air was silent for a few seconds before chuuya spoke.

"Well if Ryuu is out with Atsushi, and gin is out with kouyou then it's just you and me tonight." Said chuuya. "So why don't you go get changed and I'll make us dinner."

The way Chuuya was looking at Dazai made his heart feel like it was swelling. Those soft blue eyes were looking him up and down with a chaotic smirk. The longer they stared at each other, the bigger chuuyas smile got until it eventually became soft laughter.

Dazai looked down at his still-soaking body and joined the laughter before walking to their room to get changed.

His nightly routine was one of the few things he actually cared about, which would probably shock anyone who knew that. The first thing he would do is of course take a shower. Today was one of those days where he didn't want to use his own products and instead chose to smell like chuuya instead. Usually one of his showers would be short, lasting only five minutes, but he opt for a longer one to warm up Completely.

After getting out of the shower his next step would be to dry off and put his nighttime bandages on. He would then put on comfy sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, both different shades of blue.

When he finished his nightly routine he left the room and was met with the delicious smell of dinner. The two immortal men ate dinner slowly, by the time they were done the two were joking about Atsushi and Ryu's relationship.

"Yeah and they were equally as soaked as I was, so they're gonna be sick tomorrow." Joked Dazai. Chuuya raised an eyebrow.

"You'll probably be sick too." Pointed out Chuuya.

"Nope, my immune system is too strong Chibi~" sang Dazai.

The man would of course be proved wrong the next day. Chuuya just rolled his eyes at the man's antics. The couple watched a movie and then went to bed.

~the next morning~

Dazai woke up with an intense pounding in his head, which caused him to groan. He rolled over and patted the bed but was met with nobody. He opened his eyes and checked the clock which read 8:34. Chuuya had already gone to work. Dazai sat up slowly and got up, the moment he took a step he got dizzy and sneezed.

"Fuck me." Muttered Dazai. He turned around and grabbed his phone before calling Chuuya. Once he answered he started to speak before his husband could even start to reply.