Pink eyed beauty

At the agency there were people who would walk in and out and nobody ever really gave it much thought, seeing as they are a detectives agency and all.

Yet one day that changed. One day it was different. On that day a woman with long red curls all the way down to her upper thigh walked in, everyone was curious. Not because of her beauty or fancy outfit, but because she was asking to see Dazai Osamu.

After the shock wore off Kunikida did what he does best. He immediately went into overdrive about the rules of the agency.

"We are not able to disclose if any of our agency members are in the building due to privacy and danger, so we are going to have to ask you to leave. I'm sorry." Said kunikida while respectfully bowing to the woman.

She sighed heavily, and straightened out her black dress. "he knows I'm coming, we have a lunch date." She said as sweetly as possibly, but her annoyance with the situation was clear to everyone in the room.

Kunikida had confusion written all over his face, just like the majority of the employees. But after a moments thought his face quickly turned back into its normal look.

"He isn't making you commit double suicide with him right?" He questioned with concern.His look of concern was quickly copied by Atsushi due to his gullibility.

The red haired young adult just laughed in reply. She took her sunglasses off which quickly brought attention to her eyes. They were bright pink.

"No he isn't, I live in Europe and I'm visiting my son so I thought I'd drop in to check on my old friend." The unidentified women says.

Kenji is quick to say what's on his mind. "but you don't look a day over 18."

The women looks completely unbothered by the statement and simply reply's with, "I'm much older thank I look." She put Emphasis on much.

Kunikida didn't give it too much thought, until he realized how strange her reaction was. So he started to join Kenjis questioning of the women. "How old are you then?"

She lets out a soft giggle at his boldness. "hasn't anybody ever told you not to ask a women her age?" Kunikidas eyes widen and before anybody can even take a breath he's bursting out with a line of apologies.

The women was about to tell him to stop apologizing when Kyoka spoke "She's around 10100 years old."

Everybody in the room turned to face her in confusion. Atsushi walked up to her and put his hand on Kyokas shoulder before speaking. "Thats not possible, she probably just moisturizes a lot or something." Atsushi moves his body to look at the women again.

"I apologize for her outburst... she was in a dark place for a while and she's only 10 so she has quite the imagination." Says Kunikida with an awkward smile on his face. Atsushi gives a gentle squeeze to Kyokas shoulder In a attempt to comfort her due to Kunikidas words.

But Kyoka doesn't stop there.

"You're not chuuyas mom? But you have pink eyes." Kyoka says, voice dripping with confusion. The woman smiles cutely to the girl and leans down to be level with Kyoka.

'God tier ability users aren't exactly common knowledge so it makes sense nobody else in the room knows' thinks the woman.

"I am, I guess that would make you Kyoka then? I've heard absolutely wonderful things about you." Said the now identified woman.

Kyoka smiled brightly, brighter than any smile the detectives had seen since she joined the ADA. "So you're Ren?" She confirmed. Ren nodded in agreement.

Kyokas look of excitement faded when a question came to mind. "How do you know Dazai then? Haven't you lived in Europe these past couple years?"The women's smile faltered as she realized she didn't come up with a cover story, but thankfully someone else came in to save her.

"Dazai used to be friends with the assassin who doesn't kill, he met Chuuya and Chuuyas mom through him." Said Ranpo without hesitation. If it didn't click in the agency's head before that they were speaking of the mafiasco, it definitely clicked after hearing Ranpos explanation.
Everyone in the rooms facial expression
Changed to a look of understanding, well all except Atsushi.

He looked unsure if he should ask but he felt the need to. "Who is the assassin who doesn't kill?"

This time it isn't Ranpo who answers but it's Tanizaki. "He was a low rank port mafia member around 6-9 years ago, he was known not only for not killing people, but for being friends with soukoku."

The majority of the room flinched at the name, all but Ren, Kyoka, and Ranpo of course. But Tanizakis statement only confused Atsushi more. "Whats soukoku?" He asked hesitantly.

This time it was Rens turn to look confused. She doesn't even need to ask since Kunikida explains before she got the chance to. "He lived in an orphanage and didn't have contact with the outside world until a couple months ago, so he doesn't know a lot of what has happened."

The women nodded slowly in understanding, she decided to take it upon herself to tell the boy what soukoku is, seeing as her son and son-in-law are the two halves of the feared duo.

"well Atsushi, soukoku was a feared duo that was made up of my son and the demon prodigy, they were active for about 4 years and brought terror upon anybody who came in their path, but they haven't been seen together for six years, due to the disappearance of the demon prodigy."
Atsushi finally looks as though he is starting to get it.

Just as he was about to ask more questions about the so called demon prodigy there's a loud door opening, and In came Dazai and Yosano talking excitedly about something. It took about five seconds for the two to realize how silent the room was.

Dazai immediately made eye contact with Ren, which lead to him checking the clock. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Ren "I'm early."

Dazai smiled and walked up to her. She returned the smile and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

She held his head In her hands and said" look how handsome you've gotten." In a last ditch effort to prove his mortality. Ranpos face slid into a smirk at that. Dazai quickly went to his desk and grabbed his phone.

"We should probably head to la finibal if we want to make our reservation." Said dazai as he linked arms with her. She nodded in agreement. The two immortal beings exited the room without another word spoken.

After the door closes it took five minutes for anybody to say something.

"What the actual fuck." Whispers Kunikida.

AUTHORS NOTE: I wrote this on AO3 but them decided to edit it and thought hey might as well add it to wattpad as well haha

Thanks for reading guys!!!