TASM1 Part 1 Life of Peter 3

This is the link to the cast and where they are from

https://www.wattpad.com/1197230691-peter-parker-1-2-3-world%27s-reacting-cast-and-when

just read the first part if you don't you might be confused at some parts

Mythes(Mēē thēēs) Pov

The scene opens showing a house a then a little kid on the staircase covering his eyes playing hide and seek with his parents it then shows the kid looking around the house and the finds his dads glasses and puts them on and looks around

"Aww is that you as a kid." Laura asks Peter 3 nods his head but doesn't look at the screen knowing what is coming next. Gwen notices this and reaches over and grabs his hand but he pushes her away remembering that she died because of him.

He looks in different rooms then he enters his dad's office, and it was ransacked, and the window was broken

There were gasps in the theater "What happened?" Yelena asks. "I'm pretty sure you'll find out." Peter 3 says while trying to hold back tears.

He looks around confused then he calls for his dad "Hey, Dad? Dad!" the dad comes in and looks and the scene and runs to peter picks him up and moves him to the other side of the desk and then pull out one or drawers and opens a secret compartment peter is even more confused.

"Hey what was your dad? I mean like what did he do." tony asks. "Oh, my dad was a head scientist at Oscorp until he died." He said happily remembering how smart his dad was then when he mentions his death his mood turns sad. Peter 1 realizes he is sad, so he gives him a hug.

Then it shows them at Bens and Mays house. It shows his mom, dad, uncle, and aunt talking then it shows his dad talking to peter. "You'll stay with Aunt May... and Uncle Ben for a little while." But then peter speaks with a sad voice "But I wanna go with you."

His dad shakes his head and turns to May and Ben "Remember he doesn't like crust on his sandwiches... and he likes to sleep with a little light on. He looks back at peter one more time and then turns around "Mary. Come on, come on."

"You didn't like crust on your sandwiches?" Gwen asks trying to make him at least smile. It worked a little he cracked a little smile but was still looking at the screen at his dad. Peter 1 realizes what she did, so he tries. "Is the fearsome spiderman scared of the dark so much he needs a nightlight." He says mockingly in a baby voice. "Hey! you probably did too when you were younger too." Peter 3 says defensively.

They both are about to leave but then peter calls "Dad."

His dad turns around and tells him "Be good." Then he is gone.

It now shows peter in high school hanging up a picture of the decathlon team when a basketball hits his head it then shows flash with the basketball and mocks him "Sorry."

"Wait why are we watching Parker?" Flash 3 asks annoyed.

Peter 2 feeling protective of his brother responds with "Because he probably has a more interesting life than you. So shut up." Peter 1 nods in agreement.

Peter ignores it and says "Morning, Flash."

"Morning, Parker." He and his goons follow him and then pretends to go and punch him.

It then shows peter walking through the school but then gets stopped by a girl "Hey. It's Peter, right? Peter nods his head confused to why she is talking to him, "I really like your photos."