when they get to my theater

Mythes(Mēē thēēs) pov

*thud* *thud* *thud* *thud* *thud* *thud* then some cursing and some confused faces and some scared. and then there is yelling. i get bored so i get up and clear my throat nobody listens so i do it again but louder still nothing and so i yell "SHUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then it goes silent "Great........ So i know you are all wondering where you are and why you are here. Am i correct?" i get some nods.

"Ok then so you are all here to watch each others lives and there a like 3 universes her so before you say anything about the timeline going haywire the timelines are paused so nothing is happening."

"Ok any questions?"

"Umm could you turn on some lights." Clint asks.

"Oh right." i clap my hands and the lights turn on.

Third Person pov

when the lights turn on Peter 1 sees Peter 2 and 3 and he runs to them ignoring the confused stares from the people in his universe and the others. But then Peter 1 heard a voice he never thought he would hear. "Kid?" Peter 1 turns around and sees Tony Stark "How are you here? i saw you turn to dust i was there when you did."

All while people look at him confused and Flash(HoCo) looking just about ready to explode because Peter actually knows the Tony Stark everyone was expecting him to run up to him and give him a hug but instead "No no no no. This isn't real its just in my head." Peter one says while backing away from Tony. Everyone confused by the boy's actions turn to look at him while he is backing away from everyone.

Peter 2 slowly walks up to him and asks "Peter what's happening? What's wrong?"

Peter 1 not listening to them shakes his head and says "No i know this is fake. i know this isn't real."

"Umm what are you talking about?" The Avengers ask.

Once again Peter 1 ignores them and shouts "STOP HIDING BECK ITS OVER I WON!!!!!!"

"Peter calm down everything here is real i brought you all her to react to the past, the future and more!"

Peter 1 slightly calms down, "Ok but why?"

"Because i am bored and maybe some of you will get closure."

some nod their heads slowly 

"Oh and Wanda i have a little surprise for you." she give a confused face and then a blur of blue is seen realization dawns on Wanda, "PIETRO!!" she exclaims excitedly.  

he slows down and says, "What didn't see that coming?" 

"ok and there are some villains here they are opposite of you and there is a divider so that they don't kill you and you don't kill them."  

"Wait if the villians are over there how come Loki is here?" Odin says.  

"Because Loki ain't a villian in my opinion, you are so you are lucky that you are on this side too." i say glaring at him telling him to shut is mouth.  

"Umm is you know who and you know who also here." Peter 1 asks referring too Beck and Toomes.  I nod and he just shakes his head and Peter 2 and 3 put a comforting hand on his shoulder.  

"this is going to show everything the red room(Black widow fam freezes along with Clint), hydra(Bucky flinches), and most importantly you Peters." 

"Why us?" Peter 2 asks.  "Yeah why them?" Flash 2 says annoyed. Peter 1 glares at him.  

"Because they suffer the most and need the most closure." People are silent after that.

"Great so up first we have The Amazing Spiderman Peter 3's life."

"Seriously why me?" Peter 3 complains.

"Because i said so. But anyway lets start!"