TASM Part 4 Arguments

Shows Peter on the subway sleeping and shows flashes of spiders and their webs.

"Umm what's happening?" Flash 2 asks with Flash 3 nodding in agreement.

Then shows a guy with a beer and he puts the beer on Peters forehead. Then it zooms in on a water droplet sliding down the beer bottle. And when it lands on his face his eyes pop open and he jumps up the beer spills on a lady but when he jumps up, he and lands on the ceiling of the train.

All the kids in the theater say, "Whoa!" "How'd you do that?!" Flash 3 asks. Peter 3 then asks, "Is this going to reveal my identity?" "Yes, it's going to reveal a lot of things. Especially for you Peters." The Peters then think the same thing 'Damn Parker Luck'

His face looking shocked, and everyone is looking at him.

The lady then lifts her wet shirt from her stomach and says, "Disgusting. Now I smell like beer."

"Of course, that is what she is worried about not the fact that he just stuck to the ceiling of the train." Nat sarcastically comments, angry about how the girls in Peter 3's universe are so lazy and only care about how they look or smell.

Peter then lands with a thud on the floor of the train he turns around and walks to the lady, "I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean to... I didn't... I didn't..." Peter tries taking his hand off her shoulder, but he can't seem to let it go.

The guy that put the beer on his forehead then shouts at him, "Get your hand off her!"

"Seriously he is the one that started this!" Pietro says upset that he is blaming it on an innocent child.

"I'm trying to get my..." But the guy does not listen and shoves him away ripping the girl's shirt off because the shirt is stuck to his hand.

Once again parents cover the young ones eyes.

"Are you kidding?" The guy screams at Peter.

"I'm sorry." Peter says while looking at everyone.

"Are you kidding me? Hey, get him, Rudy!" the guy then charges at Peter and almost instinctively he jumps and kicks him.

"Nice kick." Nakia comments. Peter 3 just nods in acknowledgement.

"Hey! Man, I'm sorry! Man, are you all right?"

The theater burst out laughing at how he just kicks someone then asks if their ok.

"Take him down!" everyone then starts attacking Peter, "Come on." Peter swings on the pole and then can't seem to let go of it, "Get him, man! Get him!" one of the guys look at his skateboard, "No, man, no. Not my board. Please, dude, don't..."

"Seriously in the midst of a fight you are worried about your skateboard?!" May 3 asks while rubbing her temples. Peter 3 just rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. Dreykov then thinks he could be a good asset along with his widows.

The guy was about to hit Peter with the board, but Peter blocks it with his arm and the board breaks, but Peter doesn't seem to be in any pain then he rips the pole out of place and swings it around knocking them out and he hit one in the family jewels.

All the men in the theater flinch and wince all knowing what it feels like.

"Sorry! Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry." The pole then just falls out of his hand and Peter looks at his hand.