TASM Part 2 Secrets Uncovered

In the classroom it shows Peter with his head on his desk but looks up when he hears "I thought that was great what you did. It was stupid... but it was great. You should go to... the nurse. You might have a concussion. What's your name?"

Peter looks at her confused "You don't know my name?"

"No, I know your name. I want to know if you know your name."

"That's smart." Bruce says. "Making sure he remembers things." "Yes Gwen good job." Captain Stacey says. "Thank you, Mr. Banner, dad." Gwen says.

"Peter." Gwen looks at him telling him to continue "Parker. Peter Parker."

"Okay. Okay, good. I'd still go to the nurse though."

"Yes Peter, please say you went to the nurse." May says. Peter 3 just shrugs and Ben 3 places a hand on May 3's shoulder.

"You're Gwen, right?"

"Gwen Stacy."

Later when peter gets to his aunt and uncles house it shows peter walk in and May's in the kitchen making something Peter sees May and says "Hey"

"Hey. I'm making... spaghetti and meatballs tonight."

"You're serious? Spaghetti and meatballs." Peter says while opening the fridge and grabbing some juice.

"Wait you don't like spaghetti and meatballs?" Nate Barton asks Peter 3. "No, I do its just we have it so often." Peter 3 answers.

"Since when don't you like spaghetti and meatballs, huh?" May notices Peter's face "Oh, my God."

Confused Peter asks, "What's up?"

"You seriously forgot about being punched and kicked?" Yelana asks Peter 3 shrugs and says "I guess."

"What happened to your face?" May say pointing to his lip and cheek.

Then remembering that he has a bruise on his cheek and a busted lip replies with "I'm all right. Just... I fell, skating. It's all right."

"Ok why are you being bullied again? You are so nice." Melina says while Yelena and Nat nod along agreeing with her. "Yeah, I mean you defend the kid being bullied, you take the beatings, you don't tell you aunt and uncle or the teachers." Bucky says. Loki and Sylvie then look at each other and at the same time say "I'm adopting him. No, I said it first. I called him first." Peter 3 2 and 1 all laugh at this.

Then Ben walks into the kitchen with a box "Ben Parker, don't you even... think about leaving that filthy box in my kitchen."

"But these are my bowling trophies." Puts the box down on the island. Peter looks at them fondly.

"Ah yes introducing May Parker and Ben Parker the happy couple." Peter 3 says in a announcing voice. The entire theater started laughing.

"Oh, well, then, by all means... leave that box in my kitchen."

Ben shrugs what she said off and notices Peter's face "What happened to you?"

"He fell. Why you kids... ride those things, I'll never know."

"Because it's stupid and dangerous. Remember when we were stupid and dangerous?"

May says "No." then goes back to stirring what she is cooking.