Prologue

"Corporal! Corporal get up! Levi, please!!"

"Eren! We have to go, the titans are closing in! Fifteen metre classes are coming in from the north!"

"No! We have to save him, Mikasa! He's-"

"Corporal Levi is already gone, Eren! We have to go!!"

Levi would have thanked Mikasa right there if he wasn't fading in and out of the darkness. He didn't realize dying could be so long without the pain. It almost seemed to make the whole situation worst hearing Eren sob out his name. He was about to let the darkness consume him until he felt a breath on his face, so weak and so human.

"Levi... please," Eren's voice cracked, stumbling along his words. "Please, where ever you go, I don't care where, just wait for me, okay? Remember all those times you visited me in the dungeon to keep watch? Remember how after what seemed like forever how I confessed my feelings to you and you smiled- actually smiled at me? God, that first night when you kissed me, I swore my heart nearly exploded. And our first time... you kept whispering to me so softly... you were so gentle and so rough at the same time, if that's even possible... Please, remember these where ever you go.. Just remember me... Remember us..."

With the end of Eren's words came a kiss. Then, he was gone. What was left of Levi seemed to fade away into nothing.