✿Sweet Dreams✿

Fluff

It was late in the Felton/Pitts house hold in LA and all I wanted was to go to bed and cuddle with Tom as he held me while I drifted off. unfortunately he had other plans, not that I minded them, him and Derek were on a instagram live and it was pushing close to 11:50pm and I had work in the morning. 

I made my way over to the camera as they were talking about some rubbish over who was going to get Willows food in the morning. "Alright you too, I'm going to retire for the night." I  whispered into Toms ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him from behind. "Night lovely's" I said to the camera, bidding adieu to the few fans he had that treated me decently.  

"I'll be there soon." He smiled, flashing those beautiful blue eyes at me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before making my way off the patio. The walk through the one floor bungalow that we shared with Derek seemed longer then usual but was worth it as soon as I crawled into the Tom and I's bed. 

My eyes where heavy as I sinked into the overly comfortable comforter that Tom convinced me we needed... grateful that I was engulfed in the blanket in our soft bed, smiling to myself as I could hear the strumming of Tom and Dereks guitars in the distance. 

__ 

"Night Tom!" 

"Jesus Derek could you shout any louder?" 

"Yes, yes I can... in fact-"

"Don't even think about it! y/n is sleeping you'll wake her!" 

"sorry. I will see you tomorrow." 

Tom made his way into our bedroom, Willow following behind him and jumping up on the bed. "Girl, down! You'll wake mummy!" He whisper yelled making me giggle a bit as I became more awake in their presence. "oh sorry darling. I really didn't want to wake you."

"It's alright love. Come cuddle with me?" I asked, my eyes still closed as I lazily pat the empty part of the bed. I felt the bed move as he laid his weight on the bed before feeling him pulling me into his chest. "hmmm god I love you." he hummed as he started playing with my hair. 

I snuggled closer into his chest as he started another song he must've been creating out of thin air like he always did, making me fall into a deep sleep. 

---

A/n 

Just a short story just cus I haven't been updating recently :)

Any requests for Tom imagines?