✿Red Carpet ✿

~Song Choice~
The way you look tonight ~ Frank Sinatra
~Warnings~
-Not 100% innocent
-talk about rough sex
-swearing

"I mean come on y/n I can't go alone! You were in this movie too and if you have a date I'll just 3rd wheel and it will be awkward." Tom whines as I looked through the gowns that Stella McCartney designed as my red carpet look for Deathly Hallows pt. 1. "Fine, I mean I was going to go with Oliver..." I smirked making Tom look at me with shock. "I'm kidding of course I'll go with you." I smiled making him do the same. All a sudden I felt his arms wrap around my waist and hug me from behind, his chest against my back our cheeks touching as he tightened his grip. "Thank you y/n, also you should go with the black gown, you'd look absolutely stunning."

~~

~~

It was the night of the movie premiere, a movie that started to symbol a ending of a huge chapter in my life one where I met my good friends like Emma and Tom and even had my first kiss even though it was for the movie. A childhood filled with happiness was coming to a end as the series had one last film. I finished my makeup, being to much of a perfectionist to have someone else do it for me, and slipped into my black gown for the night. Just then the doorbell to my flat rang making me run down and grab my clutch. "Tom!" I smiled as I opened the door. His eyes looked me up and down as he bit his lip making me blush. "H-how do I look?" I smiled. "Fucking stunning y/n... I can't believe your mine- for tonight." He added making butterflies flutter in my stomach. We have been flirting like this since we were 15 and it never failed to make me swoon at his every word.
~~

"Tom! Tom! Y/n! They came together!" The crowd screamed as we got out of the limo. "Are you two dating??" The press question as the flashes of the paparazzi went off. "You wanna give them a real shock?" He whispered in my ear as we walked to the main area where all our fellow cast members were. "Oh? and what do you have in mind?" I giggled. "This." He said before putting his hand on my waist, spinning me to face him and kissing me sweetly on the lips. My best friend kissed me... Tom Felton just kissed me.

The rest of the night was a dream, our hands together as we answered questions for magazines and took photos. "Why didn't you tell me you two were together?" Emma smiled when Tom was off talking to some fans. "I didn't know he was going to do that I promise and you know I would never do that to our friendship." I went on making Emma giggle. "You still got it bad for him don't you?" She smiled making me blush even more. "We'll come on who doesn't! And as I recall you were apart of the Tom Felton crush club when we were kids." I smirked feeling satisfied when I saw her cheeks turn red. "I thought we weren't going to talk about that..." she said making me giggle. "I'm happy for you, I mean I know we made a promise not to date him because we both liked him but... I think you should y/n, I'm with George Craig." She smiled sweetly making me grin like a fool as I hugged her tightly. "Thank you Emma, thank you!"
~~

Tom and I made our way to the car giggling as his hand found his way to my waist kissing my neck as we got inside the limo. "What has got into you?" I said making Tom stop and lean back. "I'm sorry I just... I'm tired of just this stupid flirting and you- when you said you were going with Oliver I felt crushed I mean I thought-" "Tom I was kidding around when I said that." I reminded making him sigh. "Y/n I've liked you since we were 15 and I tried to tell you once and you just... you told me no but you kept flirting with me and- what are you doing?" He questioned as I made my way to him straddling him, making him sigh when I ran my fingers through his blond hair.

"A friend and I made a promise that neither one of us would date you because we didn't want to ruin our friendship... that and you know the cast rules that we can't date each other." I said before I placed my lips just below his ear and moved my hips to grind on him making him moan my name quietly. "Mr. Martin, change of plans, skip y/n house and just go to mine." Tom said as his hands found my waist. "Yes sir."

As soon as we got to Toms Flat we practically ran to the door. The door opens and his lips connected with mine. His hands running all over my body making me moan until he stopped and went into the living room. What the fuck? "Tom... did I do something?" I questioned as he opened a bottle of wine and set a glass down. "You want a glass darling?" He asked ignoring my question. I walked over to him and sighed. "Tom, I just want to know what I did..." I said barley above a whisper. He stopped what he was doing and gripped the counter, his knuckles turning white making me scared... but also turned on. "You didn't do anything I just..." he paused looking at me from the corner of his eye. "I get really rough and I don't want to hurt you." He said so quite I almost didn't hear him. "Lucky for you I love it rough."

~~~~
A/n part two will be up tonight😌😉