⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺ Sex ed ⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

~song choice~
That thing you do - the wonders
~Warnings~
-Smut
-swearing
~kinks~
-vanilla
-"public"

"Y/n dear god Please kill me, I'm not going into that rubbish class." Tom groaned as we made our way to health. "Come on, you mean you don't want to learn about sex and get about 30 condoms that you won't use until you're 23, and build up loosing your virginity only for it to be absolutely awful?" I smirked as he looked at me with concern. "Wh- are you speaking from experience? And wait a minute why 23??" He said making me giggle. "Because even though your playing mr bad boy Draco, you're to sweet." I smiled as I took his hand and ruffled his bleached blond hair with the other. "I'm not sweet." He pouted. "Mhm sureeee."

Tom and I have been good friends after I transferred from my old school. It always made me sad how people bullied him so when I walked in the cafeteria and saw his sweet face all by himself, I sat beside him.

"Alright class! Take your seats please." Our teacher said as he tapped the board. "Now meaning you're all 16, I've been told to teach your class about the dangers in sex and how to have it safely and consensual." Mr. Blooming informed uncomfortably as he handed out books, and a pile of condoms for the boys, then put on the slides. I smiled at this and took out my notebook.

"See I told you, 30 condoms just for you!" I scribbled on the page before passing it to the desk next to me. Tom giggled as he read the note and began to write as well. "Yeah yeah I hate it when you're right :("
He then passed it back, letting us right through the whole class. Looking up every once and a while to the picture of a cut on the screen, making a few bits whistle.

"Wait what the hell is a vulva?"

"Are you serious Tom??"

"No I'm just asking to get a rise out of you, of course I'm being serious."

"It's the 'lips' that surrounds the vaginal opening."

"How do you know so much? Like Mr. Blooming isn't even talking about this."

"Ummmm hello pea brain I'm a woman?"

"So, then what's a clit?"

"Oml Tom, It's above the opening and it's purely just for pleasure."   

"Oh."

"You okay?"

"Yeah it's just... interesting?"

"Wait are you turned on???"

"What no!"

"Omg you so are!!"

"Y/n stop , I'm not!"

"Okay so tell me, have you lost it yet?"

"Lost what? My will to stand this class? Yes I've lost that ."

"No you ass, your virginity!"

"Oh, no I haven't"

As soon as I read the words on the page I blushed. I knew what I wanted to write, but I had to be careful how I would phrase it."Wanna loose it now? I mean for educational purposes."