✿ Quarantine ✿

~Song Choice~
Dearest ~ Buddy holly
~Warnings~
-100% innocent

It's been 7 months since lockdown was set in Los Angles and we already were going crazy. willow was perfectly happy that her humans where home all this time even though she wanted to run around the streets, causing a dirt track in our backyard from her settling for constant running in circles around the Back, Tom was finally filming again, and I just wanted to pop out this alien growing inside of me, yes I y/n Felton am pregnant in a global pandemic.

"Morning darling." Tom smiled as he sleepily walked into the living room where willow and I sat. "Morning baby, you want some cereal?" I said as I offered the box to him as he sat down. "Do- do you have a bowl of cereal resting on the baby?" He asked giggling as he looked at the bowl sitting on my baby bump. "Shhhh it's fine, I saw Phoebe do it on friends and I can't bend down to put it on the coffee table so... bump is the way."

He smiled and kissed my forehead before taking the box and grabbing a handful of lucky charms. "I don't know what to dooooo." I groaned bored out of my mind. "We could do more finishing touches on the nursery, I mean I know you have rearranged it 3 times in the last 2 weeks." Tom offered as we watched the tv. "You know I will never think it's good enough." I sighed making him smile. "Anything you do is marvelous my darling."

After we finished yet another lazy Wednesday morning Tom helped me clean around to get ready for the baby that was due in a few days. Willow "helped" by sleeping on the windowsill bench as we unpacked new toys and put them in place. "You know, I'm really scared." I said as I sat down next to our sleeping pup. "Why's that my darling?" Tom asked sincerely. "What if they never live there life normally, what if... it just doesn't go back to normal and they have to stay their life all cooped up in here!" I cried as the thoughts raced through my head, it's only been 7 months who's to say it won't be more? Willow placed her sweet head on my lap and Tom put his arms around me, I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

"Then we will make it work love, I have a feeling that the worlds going to better from this, I just know it's going to be okay. And our little rascal is going to have a amazing mother who will make this all fun and they will have their best friend willow, isn't that right pup." He said making willow wag her tail.
"I love you Tom."
"I love you more my darling."

~~~~
A/n
Sorry it's short and crappy! I just wanted to thank everyone who's read this in the short amount of time you all mean so much to me🥺🥺