⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺ Maybe Baby ⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

~song choice~
We belong ~ Tom Felton
~Warnings~
-Smut
-swearing
~kinks~
-pure love
-vanilla
-soft

"Y/n, please just come to the set, the kids are going crazy and they just want to meet you." Tom begged as he FaceTimed me from the makeup trailer. He was getting into makeup for his new movie babysitters guide to monster hunting, and I was so proud of him for getting back into filming. "Fine, I'll drop off willow at Derek's and then head over." I sighed. It wasn't very hard to make me give in when it come to him. "Perfect! I'll see you soon darling." He smiled before hanging up. I made my down from our bedroom to grab our happy tail wagging willow. "Hello my sweet girl." I smiled as I clicked the leash on the metal ring. I called Derek on my way there, he was happy to take wills for the day and even happier when willow arrived.

As soon as I got there I was crowded by kids running up to me. "Are you y/n??" One girl asked, "you're Toms wife aren't you?!?" Another asked, "there's my beautiful girl!" Tom grinned before running up to me. "Hi T, how has- AH! What's wrong with your eyes!?" I jumped as he finally looked at me close face to face making everyone laugh. "What I'm the Grand Guignol!" He said very much in character, his hands reaching out. "I'm glad you could make it love, the kids have non stop been asking about you." He smiled, the kids around me looking at the two of us. "Oh, hello! What's all your names?" I asked as I looked around at the smiling faces. "I'm Oona, and this is Tamara, Eliza, Momoan, and of course our little Ian and our even littler nick!" Oona said as she introduce the group. "Oh my how old are you?" I smiled as I saw the boy look up to me. "I'm 3!" He said extremely joyful. "That's crazy! You are all so young! Reminds me of another crazy guy who's acted at a young age." I observed making the kids around smile. "He's the best! He tells us stories of you and how he really loves you and willow!" Ian announced making my cheeks flush. "Alright alright, don't you kids have some scenes to shoot?" Tom giggled.

The rest of the day I spent watching everyone shoot, nick was one of the producers kids and wouldn't leave my side after meeting him, he was the sweetest kid in the world and loved for me to carry him around and dance when Tom played his guitar. "Ready to go love- oh, looks like your a little tied up." Tom smiled sweetly as he saw the sleepy toddler on my chest. He was finally out of his makeup and ready for us to go home. "Let me go get Mia." He giggled as he went of to get nicks mother who scooped up the sleepy toddler and put him into her car. "Night you two, thank you for watching nick, I could've but I guess he really liked you!" She said after closing the car door quietly. "Oh it's not a problem he is so sweet." I assured, Tom wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me close. "You got a good one Tom, she's going to be a amazing mother. Night you two." "Night Mia!" 

Tom and I made our way to his BMW. "She's right you know." He said as he opened the car door for me. "Oh? And what's that?" I inquired as I got into the car. He made his way into his seat and looked me in the eyes and smiled. "You'd be amazing mother." He stated as if it was plane simple to see. I laughed as he started the car, pulling out of the lot on our way home. "Come on I mean we barley have even talked about having a kid, I mean you're filming again and I'm a singer and, I mean..." I paused he looked at me quickly before looking back at the road.  "I want one, I want to have your baby." I said barley above a whisper. His face lit up as he heard the words leave my lips. And as he thought about it his expression turned into something I knew very well. His hands gripped into the steering wheel making my heart race. "Love, you alright?" I asked sweetly. "Huh? Oh yeah! I am it's just... the thought of you, carrying my baby, or baby... fuck it's just, hot ya know?" He said making me moan. "I need you, I- can we try tonight Tom-" "yes!" He said eagerly making us both giggle.

We swung past Derek's to pick up our willow and brought her home, Tom told me to feed her while he gets some things ready making me giddy with excitement. After willow scarfed down her food I let her out and tossed a stick for her. I sighed as I looked up at the night sky, I was going to be a mom and Tom was going to be a dad. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Toms lips on my neck as he  kissed me from behind. "Hello love." I sighed, he didn't say anything he just took my hand and led me inside, willow following in until she laid down on the couch. My eyes looked back to his blue as he led me upstairs to our bedroom. "Wait close you're eyes." He said as he opened the door. I did as I was told and let him direct me to where he wanted me. I heard rustling then his lips on mine, his hand tracing a line down the zipper of my dress.  The room filled with light moans as his lips left love marks just under my ear as the fabric around me fell to the floor. After taking his sweet time kissing every inch of my skin he took of my knickers. And as soon as that was done, "Open." He whispered.

As I did I saw the room lit by candles, and both Tom and I completely naked. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He said as he led me to the bed. "I want to have your baby Tom Felton, I love you." I smiled as he kissed me sweetly, pushing slightly to make me lay against the bed. "Tom..." I sighed as his lips kissed down from my neck to my breast, his tongue tracing along the sensitive pink skin around my nipples before he began down again, leaving a line of peppered kisses down my stomach to my heat. "Y/n... god you're so fucking beautiful." He moaned before licking up my folds, then into my entrance. His thumb met my throbbing clit and began to rub quick circles. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and tugged as he made me feel... in pure ecstasy.

"Tom please I need you!" I begged. He stopped making me wince and the lack of contact, then he smiled as he made his way back up to kiss me sweetly and passionately, tasting myself on his tongue. Without a warning his hard cock slid into my willing womanhood. "Fuck... god y/n you're so- so fucking tight!" He practically yelled as he thrusted into me. He looked into my eyes as we rolled around in the sheets, I was so In love with this man and we were making a baby.

His lips met my neck as he began to I've me marks. We were both so close, his cock hitting every ridge, thrusting into my g-spot... bare. "Fuck, y/n I love you." He moaned before he came inside of me, setting off my own orgasm, my walls tightening around him.
"I love you Tom, so much." 
"I love you more my y/n."

~~~~
A/n
I hope you enjoyed!! If you like this then you should check out my first actual Tom Felton fanfic!! It's called Always be my 22!! It's spicy and in my opinion you new favorite to write so please take a look!