13

poorly written smut 👇

He pulls me into one of the rooms upstairs and I stumble after him. He's never been this rough with me before but I like it. It prevents my mind from wondering off and having dark thoughts. He doesn't know but meeting his parents made me really nervous and I took one of the pills Ash gave me to calm down. It didn't really go as planed when Cal Jacobs insulted me to my face, but it gives me courage right now. I can feel the drug hitting me pretty hard and my hurt feelings aren't really helping. But Nate makes sure that I only focus on him and maybe that's what I need right now.

Nate closes the door to his room and pushes me up against it. "I love you," he tells me again and it feels like my heart is about to beat out my chest. He looks so sincere when he says it. "I love you too," I reply and he smirks, then leans down and connects our lips again. "That's all I've ever wanted to hear" Before I can even reply to his words, he lifts me up and I gasp in surprise. My legs wrap around him on their own accord and I look deep into his eyes. He stares right back and carries me to the bed. I can feel his hands on my ass and it almost drives me crazy. I haven't been touched in a very long time and my body craves for his touch.

He sits down on the bed and positions me on his lap. That motion pushes my dress up and he slides his hands over my exposed ass. "You're so fucking sexy," he whispers in my ear and I smile down at him. I love it when he tells me how much I mean to him or how gorgeous I am. It feels good to be appreciated sometimes.

We keep on kissing like crazy and Nate guides my hips to grind down on him. He let's out a loan moan and it's honestly music to my ears. His hands slowly massage my ass before he grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head. His eyes shamelessly wander over my body and his fingers follow their gaze. "I fucking love you, Desi. You can't ever leave me" I peck his lips and pull his shirt over his head. "I won't. There is no reason to," I assure him and lean down to open his pants. "You've always been good to me. You love me and I love you," I add and climb off his lap. He watches with a smirk as I pull his pants and boxers off his legs.

"And now I'll be good to you" My hand wraps around his dick and I pump up and down a few times before I take him in my mouth. Honestly I'm not a fan of blow jobs and I've only done it once with Kyle so far, but today I want to give Nate everything he wants. "Fuck," Nate hisses and I keep bobbing my head up and down. Taking him all in almost makes me gag, but I don't mind. Well, today I won't. His hands grips my head and starts guiding me the way he wants to. His dick hitting the back of my throat each time. We both just keep looking each other deep until he's hard enough and takes his dick out of my mouth. "You're fucking amazing"

"I know," I answer and he smiles before he pulls me up and pushes my down on his mattress. I honestly don't know where my confidence came from. Maybe it's because I get to please Nate or it's the high this drug is giving me, but I feel amazing. I wrap an arm around myself and open my bra before flinging it across the room. Nate wastes no time and starts kissing down my neck and down to my breasts where he takes a nipple in his mouth and massages my other breast with his hand. It's a pleasant feeling but it also freaks my out a bit. I mean...I'm literally hooking up with him and him sucking on my tit reminds me of breastfeeding Rosie. It's weird.

"Nate, hurry up," I whine and he looks up at me with a smirk before he kisses further down my stomach. He pulls my black thong down my legs and throws it across the room before he roughly spreads my legs. He didn't even touch me there but I already feel like I'm about to explode or some shit.

I close my eyes and grip his hair when he dives in between my legs and starts working his tongue like that's all he's ever done.

————

Nate Jacobs felt like the luckiest man in the world. Destiny loved him. Pride filled him as soon as she said that, even if he wanted to kill his father for making her cry. That was his goal. He wanted her so he did everything to fucking get her. And now he had her.

Destiny was very different from Maddy. She really listened to him and wasn't superficial like Maddy. Occasionally she became a bitch, but he could live with that. His vision for a future with her was becoming clearer to him. But he still loved Maddy and probably always would. In his perfect imagination, he could love both girls without having to give either of them up. But if he had to, he wouldn't know which one to drop.

Maddy constantly drives him crazy and he's on the verge of hurting her most of the time when he loses control. But he loves her and she loves him. They make each other feel good when no one else does.

Desi understands why he is so fucked up. She accepts his flaws and loves him anyway. She doesn't just go for sex, materialistic things, a popular image and money the way Maddy does. He used to see himself marrying Maddy and having children, but she wouldn't make a good wife or mother. She has no interest in such things.

Destiny, on the other hand, could be the one for Nate. She could be everything he has ever wanted. He just needs to keep her by his side until it's the right time to make her his. Until then he would just continue to tell her that he loved her to keep her close.

And he needs to protect her from the dangers that surround her on a daily basis...for example, his father.

————

I can feel my climax nearing and grab Nate's hair tighter. He chuckles at that which sends vibrations to my core. "Nate" He looks up at me and leans up to kiss me. I taste myself on his lips and greedily pull him closer. His lips are just so damn addictive.

He suddenly enters me with a hard push and I moan into the kiss. Nate completely fills me up and the feeling I've been missing for so long makes my eyes roll back in my head. Thank God I'm on birth control. "Ugh, fuck," Nate groans and almost pulls all the way out before he snaps his hips in to mine, making me moan and arch my back of the bed. "Oh my god," I gasp as the pleasure rolls over me. My hands claw into his shoulders while he starts up a hard and fast pace.

My nails leave red marks on his arms and he pins them over my head with a grunt. He thrusts harder and presses his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I raise my hips to meet his and almost pass out when he strokes a certain spot. Nate notices and keeps directing his thrusts there. "You feel so fucking good, Desi"

The light tingling in my stomach becomes much more powerful and I know my climax is about to roll over me like a damn truck. He thrusts hard again and my legs start to shake around him while the wave of my orgasm finally overcomes me. He comes after a few more thrusts and I can feel him fill me up.

Once his movements slowly still, I look up at his sweaty form and take a deep breath. I really just did that. I slept with Nate Jacobs. The pleasure my climax brought me crashed to a low and I think even the drug is starting to slowly wear off. My mind suddenly feels a lot clearer and I remember who he is and what he's done to people. For example Maddy. Oh shit. Am I bad person for doing that? Maybe I should- "Stop worrying," he interrupts my thoughts and kisses me before he pulls out and lies down next to me. "I love you" He loves me. And cherishing somebody you love can't be wrong, right? "I-I love you too," I tell him and he pulls his blanket over us. If this right then why do I suddenly feel so bad?

"Then that's all you need to think about"

————

AN: I've written smut before but this was so fucking cringe 😂😭
I imagined Nate while writing this and now I'm scared.
Sorry to all of you for having to go through that 💀🤡