Love?

The next day, Vegeta woke up and saw Vennesa sleeping on top of him. His face turned deep red. But, she looked so cute like that. He didn't want to wake her, so he laid there looking at the ceiling.

Even if she was in heat, it felt...good. I haven't felt like this since we were younger. I wish I could get those days back...

He sighed and looked back down at the wolf resting her body on his. He smiled and shook her a little.

"Robinita, wake up..."

She opened her eyes and looked up at Vegeta with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"D-did we...?"

"Yes." he said blushing.

She blushed and looked away.

"W-was I...bad?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did I do a bad job?"

He starred at her with wide eyes. Did she just ask if she did a bad job? Does this mean that she really does love him? He just smiled.

"No," he said taking her chin and moved it close to his face. "You were amazing."

"B-better than Bulma?"

Now this surely amazed Vegeta. Her jealous of Bulma? He lightly kissed her lips.

"Far better than that earthling woman."

She hugged him smiling and blushing.

"Want me to make breakfast?" she asked.

"No, I'll make it."

"But I wanna cook for you." she said pouting.

"Alright, we'll make it together."

She smiled.

"Yay!"

They got dressed and went downstairs. Vennesa was making the pancakes while Vegeta prepared the eggs. They placed the dishes down one by one and sat down when they were finished.

"Mmm. This looks good! I didn't know you can cook."

"Heh, thank you."

They began eating. After breakfast, Vegeta walked by Vennesa's room.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Ok."

Author Note: sometimes the setting will be the character's POV.

Vegeta's POV

I got in the shower and washed myself until I was clean.

"I can't believe that happened...and she didn't try to kill me..." I said to myself.

I was referring to this morning. Robinita was naked, woke up to see herself on top of me and knew I was naked as well. Why didn't she slap me like usual? Better yet, why did she smile and hug me? I let out a sigh.

After all these years...after everything she accomplished without me...she still cares? No, it must be because she's still in heat... I wish I knew what she really thought...

Vennesa's POV

Vegeta was in the shower while I was getting dressed. We were running out of food so I had to go grocery shopping. Hopefully the house will still be here.

"I wonder..." I said to myself. "Does Vegeta still care about me?"

I sighed. I knew I wasn't suppose to be in love with him, but I was. My heart was still attached to him. But why? I married Shadow and had children with him. But I also had Vegeta's child.

What's wrong with me? Why am I like this?

I decided to just shrug it off and I continued getting ready. Before I left I put a note on the bathroom door. It read:

Dear Vegeta,

I'm going grocery shopping. We need more food. I'll be back soon. Don't destroy the house or hurt the kids while I'm gone.

                                  Sincerely,
                                  Vennesa/Robinita

PS. I hope you had a good time last night. I sure did... Bye!

With that, I left and headed to the store.