Marriage?

Vennesa's POV

Vegeta had been gone for about three or four hours. What was he up to? I just decided to enjoy the party until he comes back. I heard Goku going through the fridge. Well that's Goku for you.

Goku's POV

I was going through the fridge trying to find something good to eat. I took out some fruits and sat at the counter until I heard Vegeta walk in.

"Hey Geta. What's up?"

"Shut it Kakarot."

I saw a small box in his hand.

"What's that?"

He opened the box and pulled out a silver ring with a diamond.

"Don't say a single word to anyone, but I'm going to ask her."

"Ask who? And ask what?"

"Ask Robinita you imbecile. I'm going to ask her to marry me."

"Oh... I won't say anything. I promise!"

"Good. Now gather everyone outside."

"Ok!"

I did as he asked and took everyone outside. I could hear their conversations. I acted curious so then I wouldn't tell his secret. I heard his voice screaming and telling everyone to be quiet. It was time.

Author's POV

Vegeta turned to Vennesa.

"Robinita, you and I have known each other longer than anyone else. I've been with you and I lost you. I don't want that to happen again. You've made me the happiest saiyan in the galaxy."

"V-Vegeta?"

He kneeled down and held up the ring.

"Princess Robinita, will you do me the honor of becoming the princess of all saiyans?"

"No duh silly." she said with a smile.

Classic Robinita. Vegeta said to himself.

The two embraced each other as everyone cheered. Finally for once, Vegeta was truly happy. He was reunited with Vennesa. That's all he ever wanted.

The rest of the night was spent on drinking, music, dancing and everything purely fun! A few people were drunk and passed out either outside or in the living room.

Vegeta went to sleep in his bed with Vennesa. She was fast asleep. He lightly kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep himself.

Author Note: sorry if this was a short chapter guys but I feeling sorta upset right now. I'm really sorry. I'll try to make the next chapter better.