Secrets

Vegeta's POV

A few weeks passed and Sikia returned home. Kakarot came as well.

"Hey Vegeta. Sorry about...you know..."

"It's alright."

"Wow. Usually you'd yell at me."

"Dad? Are you feeling ok?"

I hugged my daughter and her mother. Constantly laughing.

"I'm more than ok Sikia!"

"Did I miss something?"

"You're mother is having another child."

"And...?"

"It's my child."

Her eyes widened and...well it didn't end well...

"What!?" she screamed.

"Sikiamo Hoverla Dominchia! Do not yell!" Robinita shouted.

"You're having a baby when your partners just died!? What the hell!?"

"We slept together before we found out about their deaths!"

"So you had an affair!? That's even worse!"

"No it's not!"

"How come!?"

"BECAUSE SHADOW AND I WERE NEVER MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

She covered her mouth and ran upstairs. I could hear her wimper as she ran.

"I'm just...gonna go now..." Kakarot said as he left.

"I can't believe this. First you abandon me and mom. And now you abandoned Bulma and Trunks."

"Sikia, don't you..."

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! I NEVER LIKED YOU!"

She went upstairs and slammed the door behind her. All I could do was sigh. My new family is falling apart...

Vennesa's POV

I was in my room crying. I couldn't believe I just yelled that out loud.

"Stupid...stupid...stupid..."

I kept calling myself that. I could hear Sikia screaming and slamming the door. There was nothing I could do. Why does she hold such a grudge? I hated Vegeta too but that's because we were enemies from birth. Maybe she doesn't understand... But I did know one thing; I'm not leaving this room...

Sikia's POV

After yelling at my dad I went to my room and slammed the door, hard. I jumped on my bed and cried on my pillow.

Why is my life so damn miserable!? Why did I have to be abandoned by my father?

There were many things going through my mind. One was why did my father leave me? I remembered what that Dodoria guy told me.

"Your real father is Vegeta."

"Vegeta?"

"Yep."

"But, why wouldn't I know?"

"You were only a baby when you were separated."

"A...baby?"

"Yes. Frieza wanted to kill you."

"But why?"

"Hell if I know. I just take orders kid. So...I'm gonna have to kill you now."

"W-what!?"

That was all. Before he or she could do anything to me, dad stepped in and killed him or her. I'm still not sure what gender Dodoria is. It's very confusing.

Why? Why would Frieza want me killed? Is it because I'm Vegeta's kid? Or the fact that I'm a demon wolf's kid? I don't really know. But I wish I did.

That's when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?"

It was my father.

"Go away!" I said.

"Please Sikia. We need to talk."

"Fine..."

He entered the room and sat in the bedside.

"What's so damn important huh?"

"I need to tell you why I wasn't there while you were growing up. And why Frieza wanted to kill you."

Finally, the moment of truth. All of my questions would be answered. But I knew it wouldn't be bias information. My mom was right there in the doorway. I would hear the whole truth.